Business Solutions Manager Commerce
Nigerian Breweries | LagosPosted 10 May
Nigerian Breweries Plc is proudly the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. Our Vision is to be the leading beverage company nationwide, marketing high quality brands to deliver superior customer satisfaction in an environmentally friendly way! The Digital & Technology Function is part of the engine that runs this journey, bringing modern technology, digital solutions & data insights that enable our customers connect and grow.
We are looking for a motivated person who can be deeply technical and also with a deep understanding of the business (FMCG).
The Business Solutions Manager – Commerce is a customer-oriented, innovative, agile and a strategic leader, responsible for user requirements translation and successful delivery of digital solutions within scope, quality, time and budget targets.
Do you have a passion for creating clarity and generating energy to deliver success and influence stakeholders cross-company while working in a fast-paced environment? If so, come join the team.
- Directly lead through influence, the teams responsible for delivery of business solutions projects.
- Monitor current Technology Trends and Optimize business operations through collaboration.
- Oversee deployment processes to confirm thorough requirement documentation, manage requirements analysis, user story development, feature prioritization, KPI tracking, and user training/readiness across business solutions projects.
- Leverage understanding of Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Platform, Sharepoint and SQL Server to manage vendor resources for secure, compliant, and accurate delivery of business solutions experiences.
- Manage data validation and user acceptance testing processes to ensure accurate identification, tracking, prioritization and resolution of user impacting issues.
- Leverage supplier management experience to develop and maintain SLAs and fiscal budget tracking.
- Drive adoption of solutions and ensure alignment with Audit, Legal and Cyber Security team.
- Ensure seamless transition to support team and support the business continuity requirement.
- Second class upper in Computer Science, Engineering and other related discipline
- Second class lower with an MSc with specialization in technology or strategy offers is an added advantage
- 8+ years’ experience in project delivery, IT roles or similar in FMCG industry.
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to discussions around technology & strategy related to a product
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Fluency
- Functional Solution Design
- Project & Program Management
- Digital Technology Watch
- Cost benefit analysis
- Budget Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Strategy Contribution
- Growth Mindset with a desire to learn, a tendency to embrace challenges, persist in the face of setback, see failures as essential to mastery
- Confident and articulate in expressing ideas to a mixed audience with varying views and challenges
- Advanced Skills and knowledge of programming languages, system frameworks, maintaining databases, Operating Systems and Low Code-No Code platforms
Why Join Us?
- Attractive Employee Benefits.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Attractive and Progressive Pension Scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Employee Mental Health Assistance Programme
Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”. We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business. We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.
Reporting Analytics ManagerNigerian Breweries | Lagos
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigeria Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!We are offering an exciting opportunity to support leadership decision making by drawing up the road map for the set up and implementation of a data driven organization.The Reporting Analytics Manager is responsible for the Implementation and support of a single recognizable & user-friendly external interface of the corporate business analysis system (SSoT). He/She presents data aligned in all reports and tools to provide users with professionally executed and submitted analytics that supports decision-making processes. The Reporting Analytics Manager will be responsible for co-designing and building the AI solution, and help spur adoption and business change, offer business hypotheses, and interpret analytical results.Posted 17 May
Executive Assistant To The MD/CENigerian Breweries | Lagos
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigeria Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!We are offering an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Managing Director/Chief Executive (MD/CE)The Executive Assistant is a resourceful business support specialist who is agile and able to work seamlessly in a fast-paced environment to deliver excellent business support services.KEY RESPONSIBILITIESCarry out routine business support activities for the MD/CEEffectively manage the MD’s calendar and prepare correspondence, monitor deadlines and agree on priorities.Manage MD’s annual plans, travel itineraries and prepare required travel documents.Function as a source of first level information on departmental matters, as well as customer matters to the MD.Organize the MD’s internal and external activities as well as visitors.Effectively prepare all required documents for the MD’s meetings and local and overseas engagement and follow up on the results / actionsManage the MD’s domestic & auxiliary staff and their affairs to ensure delivery of quality service.Work closely with stakeholders on successful execution of MD’s official eventsManage the logistics for Executive Board and Management Team’s engagements.Posted 13 May