Workforce Group | LagosPosted 14 Jan
The HR officer is responsible for providing professional support in the HR execution strategy. The major functions of the HR officer include:
- Liaise with line managers on a constant basis with regards to their people-related issues, e.g. headcount, talent management etc
- Provide HR advisory services to line managers and employees of the client on a wide range of people related issues
- Ensure all jobs have job descriptions and that these are updated periodically.
- Maintain and update the client's organisational structure in line with the approved manpower plan
- Manage the client's performance management process, ensuring adherence to the relevant policy.
- Maintain a work health and safety policy related to the client's legislation and risk management.
- Implement the learning plan, ensuring adherence to the appropriate mix of learning experiences, e.g. on the job, classroom etc.
- Working with line manager and employees, develop a learning plan based on the outcome of the performance management process
- Provide support for every step of the employee lifecycle.
- Provide period and ad-hoc reports on people issues.
- Ensuring that industrial relations policies and procedures are monitored and maintained.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or any social science discipline.
- At least 3 years' working experience in a dynamic human resources role.
NBPLC ITF NECA__Nigerian Breweries | _
SEVEN MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMEThe Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation MaintenanceOBJECTIVESTo train and equip youths with employable technical skills To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our countryTHE PROGRAMMESuccessful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma. This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.Posted 22 Jul
Account OfficerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading International Insurance firm is currently looking to fill the position of a Account Officer.The successful candidate will carry out the following responsibilities:Assist in the processing of Agents CommissionManage all statutory paymentsPreparation of Tax returnsManage and prepare report on Account PayablesPrepare bank reconciliation reportAnalyze specific expenses of the companyUndertake any other duties that may be assigned by SupervisorPosted 22 Jul