Workforce Group | LagosPosted 19 Jun
Our Client, a leading International Insurance firm is currently looking to fill the position of a Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Plan and manage a team of Life Planners to drive sales strategies to achieve business and personal targets.
- Provide coaching and field support to Life Planners to constantly improve on selling skills and product knowledge, and to drive performance and quality.
- Constantly prospect with team members to provide business solutions to clients.
- Involve in the recruitment and training of Life Planners (agents).
- Undertake sales presentations to individuals, groups and associations or corporate bodies.
- Handle performance improvement and management issues to ensure optimal performance of all Life Planners.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Head of Sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Sales (Distribution)
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline.
- Demonstrable team leadership skills with track record of excellent performance and good behavior.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- High level of self-drive, confidence, creativity and professionalism.
- The ability to lead and engage people to achieve results.
- Good Report Writing Skills.
- 3 - 5 years sales/distribution and team leadership experience in any field. FMCG, Banking and Telco experience will be desirable.
Kindly send a mail to email@example.com for compliants
Industry Technology Specialist - Household CareWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client is a global player in the biotechnology industry, providing raw materials for industrial manufacturing process improvement.Role: Industry Technology Specialist, Household Care, NigeriaLocation: Lagos Nigeria We are looking for an experienced Industry Technology Specialist to join our Household Care team covering Nigeria and West Africa “at certain time”. You will be the responsible person for market specific technical & formulation knowledge in terms of ingredient usage, formulation practices, technical innovation trends & industry movement. You will also be the sparring partner & input-provider to the sales force represented across the region and act as a regional technical specialist and ensure best-practice & insight sharing. You will do high impact meetings & key customer interactions together with sales, marketing & business development colleagues, when a specialized technical dialogue is needed to inspire & convince customer’s R&D teams and work in close collaboration with the HHC labs to develop proof of concepts which meet customer and project expectations.Posted 31 May
Backend DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently seeking the right candidate to fill the role of Back End Developer who would be responsible for the following:Deliver complex back-end API solutions that meet those needsCollaborate heavily with designers and other engineers while creating complex API end-points.Research technologies, methodologies and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems and processes.Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.Follow emerging technologiesPosted 08 May