Workforce Group | LagosPosted 10 Mar
Our Client, a leading International Insurance firm is currently looking to fill the position of a Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Plan and manage a team of Life Planners to drive sales strategies to achieve business and personal targets.
- Provide coaching and field support to Life Planners to constantly improve on selling skills and product knowledge, and to drive performance and quality.
- Constantly prospect with team members to provide business solutions to clients.
- Involve in the recruitment and training of Life Planners (agents).
- Undertake sales presentations to individuals, groups and associations or corporate bodies.
- Handle performance improvement and management issues to ensure optimal performance of all Life Planners.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Head of Sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Sales (Distribution)
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline.
- Demonstrable team leadership skills with track record of excellent performance and good behavior.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- High level of self-drive, confidence, creativity and professionalism.
- The ability to lead and engage people to achieve results.
- Good Report Writing Skills.
- 3 - 5 years sales/distribution and team leadership experience in any field. FMCG, Banking and Telco experience will be desirable.
Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for compliants
Key Acct ExecutiveWorkforce Group | Nigeria
Our client is a leading player in the FMCG industry and is seeking to employ Key Account Executives in multiple locations within Nigeria (Lagos, Uyo, Benin, Abuja, Owerri, Kano, Warri, Ibadan, Ilorin and Port Harcourt).The ideal candidate will be responsible for increasing market share at the point of sales level by building excellent business relationships with all modern trade customers and ensuring that the brand leads in all the categories that it plays.Main Task:Responsible for customers sales order management to achieve volume and value targets in the assigned territory.Customer service management by developing an excellent relationship with key customers at point of sale (POS) level.Responsible for coverage expansion; Enlisting new Modern trade stores across the assigned territory.Ensure product availability & Plan the routing in order to maximise time spent at the POSMonitor customers stock levels regularly and ensure its compliance to agreed norms.Ensure On-shelf Visibility in line with Planograms and execution of modern trade customer agreementsGather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within assigned territory.Manage all promotional activities by customer; implementing, evaluating and ensuring feedback.Coach & Manage merchandisers performance in line with agreed standards and capability building plansManage MT outlets performance using measurable sales metrics leveraging IT tools; Periodic reports on sales & distribution.Manage account Receivables by ensuring collection within credit period.Posted 24 Mar
Warehouse ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client a leading organisation in the FMCG is looking to recruit a Warehouse manager who would be responsible for the following:Plan and oversee warehouse operations and activities; receive, process and issue warehouse stock.Ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.Relate with government agencies such as FPIS and QUARANTINE, weight & measure. Fire Agency, health & safety agency and others where needed.Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.Maintain all the documentation and register data. Responsible for all data inputs in the operating system (Agromex).Manage relationship with the labor contractor.Coordinate with sourcing team, QA team and Logistics teamPosted 16 Mar