Workforce Group | NigeriaPosted 24 Jan
Our client, a leading organisation in the Oil & Gas industry is looking to hire an Administrative Supervisor who would be responsible for ensuring the provision of professional administrative services across the organisation, ensuring the maintenance of set quality standards.
- Develop and implement a facility maintenance programme for the organisation in all locations, ensuring uniform quality standards across locations.
- Supervise the daily deliverables of the Admin team ensuring clarity in objectives and expected outcomes.
- Develop a framework for the management of guests at the organisation's offices and ensure the provision of professional front desk services.
- Oversee the provision of outsourced/ third party provided admin services, ensuring adherence to contract terms and SLAs.
- Provide inputs into and track the performance of the admin budget.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, regulators, etc. that pertain to the office, fleet services, etc. keeping abreast of changes that will impact the organisation.
- Develop a framework for the management of all office equipment, ensuring proper maintenance and availability
- Manage the provision of travel support and protocol services to all employees and guests of the organisation.
- Manage the process for renewing rentals and subscriptions for offices, utilities, etc., ensuring no disruption by service providers
- Manage the process of making payments for charges, dues, etc. for offices, fleet and equipment, ensuring 100% compliance and zero fines.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports to management on the Admin unit’s activities.
- Provide leadership to admin staff ensuring that roles and responsibilities and performance parameters are clearly defined and communicated.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have be a graduate of Commerce, Economics, Marketing and Sales
- Must have 5 years experience of professional experience with 2 years as a supervisor/ team lead.
Financial Analyst/AdministratorWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client is a big data and insights company delivering exceptional customer analytics for the retail and brand marketing industries.The Financial Analyst provides financial administrative support to the finance department. Responsible for bookkeeping, preparing payments and performing requested analysis from the management teamAnalyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvementsWork closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reportingEvaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecastsCoordinate and ensure compliance to taxes – CIT, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing and any new tax laws with the relevant tax authoritiesIdentify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboardsProvide support in any other related finance function as may be required from time to time.Posted 18 Feb
Senior Java DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a commercial bank.The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions. He/she is expected to interpret software design specifications and OOD models for application modules and translate them into Java source code.Posted 11 Feb