Beauty Advisor/Service Executive
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 31 Aug
Our client is a leading retail chain, a luxury skincare and cosmetics products company
Location: VI, Lagos
To create unique experiences for clients who would like to experience shopping for fragrances and personal care products in a different way, whether aiming to reward or indulge themselves, or simply to give great gifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as a personal fashion, taste, trend, and beauty advisor, to customers.
- Provides personalized shopping recommendations using company’s and 3rd party offerings to create remarkable experiences and packages customers will be willing to pay for.
- Actively listens to customers and then provide them with products that match their expectations and budget
- Seeks out referrals from satisfied clients in order to build a significant client portfolio of repeat customers.
- Use deep product knowledge and familiarity with all product information to conduct demonstrations and use of samples to stimulate interest and usage.
- Has above average customer service skills, demonstrated by doing what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Cross-sells and up-sells customer orders using their purchase history, tastes, preferences and other info by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Manage returns, complaints, and be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Bachelors degree desirable
- Masters Degree an advantage
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the retail and personal care sectors
- A socially aware and socially active person, with knowledge of events, the fashion trend and lifestyle happenings as an early adopter.
- Active on social media, keen interest following influencers and having yourself a significant following on the most popular social media platforms
- Telephone selling skills: must have a great phone voice, etiquette and friendly demeanour
- Strong communication skills, especially written and oral.
- Very active on social media and understands how to use that for social selling and referral building
- Must be a "people person" and enjoy meeting, greeting and serving people
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks under pressure and stay organized
- Must possess a great work ethic, be dependable and have an accommodating attitude
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend periods, to work as needed by the client, and to respond to urgent issues at the behest of the client.
Digital Marketing ExecutivesWorkforce Group | Lagos
Job SummaryThe Digital Marketer will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow brand influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.The role's duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is expected to have strong experiences in marketing, art direction, and social media management amongst other skills.The Digital Marketer in addition to being an outstanding communicator, will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills while working with team members.Deliberate planning and goal/Target setting for the business as a whole.Development of brand awareness and online reputation for all business Lines.SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound trafficCultivation and generation of leads and salesContent managementKey Responsibilities Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.Posted 30 Sep
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep