Beauty Advisor/Service Executive
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 31 Aug
Our client is a leading retail chain, a luxury skincare and cosmetics products company
Location: VI, Lagos
To create unique experiences for clients who would like to experience shopping for fragrances and personal care products in a different way, whether aiming to reward or indulge themselves, or simply to give great gifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as a personal fashion, taste, trend, and beauty advisor, to customers.
- Provides personalized shopping recommendations using company’s and 3rd party offerings to create remarkable experiences and packages customers will be willing to pay for.
- Actively listens to customers and then provide them with products that match their expectations and budget
- Seeks out referrals from satisfied clients in order to build a significant client portfolio of repeat customers.
- Use deep product knowledge and familiarity with all product information to conduct demonstrations and use of samples to stimulate interest and usage.
- Has above average customer service skills, demonstrated by doing what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Cross-sells and up-sells customer orders using their purchase history, tastes, preferences and other info by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Manage returns, complaints, and be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Bachelors degree desirable
- Masters Degree an advantage
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the retail and personal care sectors
- A socially aware and socially active person, with knowledge of events, the fashion trend and lifestyle happenings as an early adopter.
- Active on social media, keen interest following influencers and having yourself a significant following on the most popular social media platforms
- Telephone selling skills: must have a great phone voice, etiquette and friendly demeanour
- Strong communication skills, especially written and oral.
- Very active on social media and understands how to use that for social selling and referral building
- Must be a "people person" and enjoy meeting, greeting and serving people
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks under pressure and stay organized
- Must possess a great work ethic, be dependable and have an accommodating attitude
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend periods, to work as needed by the client, and to respond to urgent issues at the behest of the client.
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep
Territory Manager NigeriaWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company, that develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best-of-breed organizationsThe Territory Manager will be based in Lagos, and drive the growth of the company’s business in Nigeria and West Africa. Reporting to the Business Unit Director of EMEA, the candidate will help to achieve the strategic goals of the company, which include: managing the business and the day-today operations, being the main interface with our customers, developing new business opportunities and assuring the profitability of the business in Nigeria. The Key Responsibilities: Leadership Leading the establishment, and oversee the management of the company’s business in Nigeria, in line with the company’s objectives Ensuring the profitability of the business and leading the growth within existing and new accounts in West Africa Running the day-to-day operations of the unit in Nigeria Playing a key role in West African operations, acting as the main interface of the company and the clients in the region. Recruiting and managing a growing team of professionals (technology, product and operations), including those working remotely and ensure performance is managed and talent is nurtured. Ensure that the values, standards, priorities of the company are instilled and adhered to corporate vision Customer Management Developing an outstanding relationship with our customers and dealing with C-level executives from mobile carriers Understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing effective strategies within their organizations to secure the company's objectives. Having the capacity to influence customer decisions by driving conversations and providing key arguments to onboard them. Managing customer’s expectations efficiently, being the main interface between the company's delivery teams and the customer. Business Development Identifying new business opportunities in both existing and new customer accounts Preparing presentations and new proposals to customers Posted 16 Sep