Corporate Treasury Analyst
Nigerian Breweries | LagosPosted 14 Feb
Nigerian Breweries Plc is offering an exciting opportunity to enrich your career development. Are you interested in financial analysis and research required to support optimal financial liquidity, cash management and other volatilities of the Company?
The Corporate Treasury Analyst is responsible for providing analyses of cash, foreign exchange rates, cross rates amongst others on a periodic basis to keep track of trends and financial happenings in the economy. This role is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries’ Treasury Team.
Liquidity Management and Foreign exchange management
- Monitors and reports cash and debt position to aid decision making.
- Investigate unclear transactions in our daily bank statement (where applicable).
- Works with the corporate treasury manager to develop the cash flow forecast.
- Ensures correct exchange rates are maintained in the ERP (SAP).
Reporting and Analyses
- Prepares the Other net financing report which focuses on the month-on-month movement of Interest expense and foreign exchange losses.
- Makes inputs into FX Hedging report on a quarterly basis which shows FX exposure for the following twelve (12) months.
- Monitors and maintains accurate records of monthly collections, payments, dividends, facilities with banks, and all FX purchased for invisibles.
- Carry out competitive analysis of finance costs on a quarterly basis.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in the preparation of quarterly and annual budget reports for interest expense, interest income, foreign exchange loss or gain, and reports to Corporate Treasury Manager.
Special Projects and ad hoc activities
- Participates in special projects that come with the role.
- Support the Corporate Treasury Manager in executing ad hoc activities such as review of contracts, research, etc
Management of Nigerian Breweries’ NGO
- Prepares and uploads the payment run on a weekly basis.
- Monitors actual budget against annual budget.
- Keeps track of all investments and plans with the Corporate Treasury Manager on various investment strategies to ensure that the right mix is achieved.
- Prepares the financial statements for the fund at the end of the month
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and other related disciplines (minimum of second class upper)
- Professional Qualification – ICAN or ACCA (Completed or at the final stage)
- 3 years working experience in Treasury or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 year of Treasury experience in a commercial or investment bank (Added advantage)
- Treasury Management
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Operational Risk & Financial Compliance Reviews
- Knowledge of digital Treasury solutions
- Presentation and communication
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Interested and Qualified applicants should apply by clicking on the "Apply" link below
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023Nigerian Breweries | Nigeria
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 “Journey to Becoming Legendary in a World-Class Organisation”The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s purpose to Brew the Joy of True Togetherness, through the expansion of our talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization. In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, and disability status.Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Supply ChainThis is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from science-related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:12-month fully residential training programmeFormal training and experiential attachmentAt the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country.Posted 27 Oct
IHS Skills Acquisition Programme 2023IHS Towers | Nigeria
Join the Future with ISAP 2023!Are you a dynamic and driven young professional ready to launch your career in the fast-paced world of telecommunications and infrastructure? This is your chance to embark on a transformative experience that will propel your career to new heights.About the Programme:ISAP is a 15-month development programme for young high-potential graduates to raise future leaders for IHS Nigeria.As an ISAP graduate trainee, you'll be immersed in a hands-on, comprehensive learning experience, designed to nurture your skills and expertise, collaborate with industry experts, work on cutting-edge projects, and gain unparalleled insights into the telecommunications ecosystem. Whether your passion lies in engineering, business development, operations, or finance, the ISAP provides a tailored pathway that empowers you to excel through the following programme tracks:• Operations Track – As a trainee in this role, you'll be at the forefront of our business, driving operational excellence that fuels our success. Whether you’re leveraging your engineering skills from designing resilient infrastructure to orchestrating large-scale deployment, and optimizing energy systems and signal transmission, your contributions will shape the landscape of connectivity.• Finance Track – This is the place where numbers transcend mere figures and become agents of transformation. As a trainee in this role, you'll be at the heart of fiscal decision-making, navigating the complexities of finance with finesse. Your analytical prowess and financial acumen take center stage whether it's diving into revenue management, treasury operations, finance process optimization, financial reporting and control, financial planning and analysis, tax strategy, regulatory compliance, or insurance risk management, your expertise fuels the engine of our financial success. • Corporate & Commercial Track – As a trainee in this role, your journey encompasses pivotal roles that propel our business forward. Here, you'll have the opportunity to shape our interactions with the world, be it through regulatory compliance, risk management, government relations, legal, human resources, or supply chain. Your academic background, whether in engineering, law, mathematics, or social sciences, becomes a catalyst for enhancing our corporate landscape, fostering growth and forging connections that pave the way for our collective success.Why Choose IHS Skills Acquisition Programme 2023?Our approach to your early career development is based on our recognition that having the right foundation is crucial to building a fulfilling career. Hence, this programme provides a solid foundation for your functional skills, business acumen and leadership development and ultimately the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.If you're driven by challenges and ready to make a real impact, the ISAP 2023 is your platform to thrive.Posted 17 Aug