Workforce Group | NigeriaPosted 24 Jan
Our client, a leading organisation in the Oil & Gas industry is looking to hire an Cost Controller/Planner who would be responsible for using cost and planning tools to manage cost and schedule.
- Monitoring and controlling cost activities through all phases of project lifecycle
- Ensuring that cost and planning reports are delivered on time and within the guidelines of the project controls processes and procedures
- Developing project budgets in accordance with project estimate and WBS
- Liaising with engineering, procurement and construction functions, and others as required, to maintain awareness of project activities and their impact on the project budget
- Producing updates to project cost forecasts
- Issuing project change orders / variations in accordance with engineering and construction change notifications.
- Produces and issues updates to project plans and schedules (fully logic linked with a critical path) to enable performance analysis to be carried out.
- Produces and issues updates to project manpower requirements
- Monitors overall project progress and achievement of major milestones.
- Produces and distributes contract/project S curves in accordance with agreed reporting calendar
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a relevant degree in Business or Engineering
- Must have 5 years’ experience as a Cost Controller or Planner
- Exposure to oil and gas projects will be considered advantageous
- Proficiency with industry standard software including Microsoft Excel, cost control programmes
- Pays high attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with Earned Value Management
Financial Analyst/AdministratorWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client is a big data and insights company delivering exceptional customer analytics for the retail and brand marketing industries.The Financial Analyst provides financial administrative support to the finance department. Responsible for bookkeeping, preparing payments and performing requested analysis from the management teamAnalyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvementsWork closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reportingEvaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecastsCoordinate and ensure compliance to taxes – CIT, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing and any new tax laws with the relevant tax authoritiesIdentify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboardsProvide support in any other related finance function as may be required from time to time.Posted 18 Feb
Senior Java DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a commercial bank.The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions. He/she is expected to interpret software design specifications and OOD models for application modules and translate them into Java source code.Posted 11 Feb