Workforce Group | LagosPosted 08 May
Our Client, a leading Tech based Multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently looking to hire a Front End Developer to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and the back-end software engineers to build stellar user interfaces.
- Collaborate heavily with designers and other engineers as you create complex web UI components and pages.
- Research front-end technologies, and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.
- Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
The ideal candidate must have:
- A relevant educational qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience of Software Development
- Experience working in an agile environment (stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc)
- The ability to communicate, work well, and collaborate with others to get the job done right.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Industry Technology Specialist - Household CareWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client is a global player in the biotechnology industry, providing raw materials for industrial manufacturing process improvement.Role: Industry Technology Specialist, Household Care, NigeriaLocation: Lagos Nigeria We are looking for an experienced Industry Technology Specialist to join our Household Care team covering Nigeria and West Africa “at certain time”. You will be the responsible person for market specific technical & formulation knowledge in terms of ingredient usage, formulation practices, technical innovation trends & industry movement. You will also be the sparring partner & input-provider to the sales force represented across the region and act as a regional technical specialist and ensure best-practice & insight sharing. You will do high impact meetings & key customer interactions together with sales, marketing & business development colleagues, when a specialized technical dialogue is needed to inspire & convince customer’s R&D teams and work in close collaboration with the HHC labs to develop proof of concepts which meet customer and project expectations.Posted 31 May
Backend DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently seeking the right candidate to fill the role of Back End Developer who would be responsible for the following:Deliver complex back-end API solutions that meet those needsCollaborate heavily with designers and other engineers while creating complex API end-points.Research technologies, methodologies and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems and processes.Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.Follow emerging technologiesPosted 08 May