HR Community Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 03 Aug
- Manages strategies for engagement of people in opportunities to support the organisations community goals, this includes designing, implementing and evaluating innovative individual and corporate engagement services.
- Engage, educate and cultivate relationship the HR Community
- Successful development and execution of HR related conferences and Meetups that drive community engagement
- Conduct research, and build content for Learning Programmes
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Develop thought leadership articles targeted at the HR community
- Build a database of HR professionals in Nigeria – capturing details such as mobile contact, email address, job role, place of employment, years of experience
- Develop and deliver thought leadership videos as a subject matter expert on key issues that are a major pain point to our clients and the public.
- Seamless delivery of quality Knowledge Sharing Sessions and webinars
- Modify programmes as required and develop effective alternative actions.
- Periodically publish blog posts and articles, send email newsletters and surveys to better understand the community needs.
- Build trust with our community of users through transparent communication
- Maintain a good relationship with influencers, industry professionals and business partners for the benefit of the organisation.
- Design and manage community engagement services, experiences and initiatives.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshop
- Identify continental HR events and represent Workforce Group at same events
- Initiate business development contacts/interactions between internal business units and HR decision maker
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Drive partnership with various institutions, organization(s), bodies – for mutual value
- At least 4 years’ experience in the Consulting Industry covering all areas of the businesses
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- An HR Certification is mandatory
- Action orientation – Following through
- Ownership mentality - accept responsibility and accountability using own initiative within the execution guideline
- Sense of urgency – work to complete projects before deadline.
- Customer orientation – Ensures customer commitments are consistently met, builds customer confidence through proper project execution and relationship management
- Communication – communicates well both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to details.
- A strategic thinker
- Ability to effectively delegate.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Highly Intuitive and Analytical.
- Core Consulting skills
Digital Marketing ExecutivesWorkforce Group | Lagos
Job SummaryThe Digital Marketer will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow brand influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.The role's duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is expected to have strong experiences in marketing, art direction, and social media management amongst other skills.The Digital Marketer in addition to being an outstanding communicator, will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills while working with team members.Deliberate planning and goal/Target setting for the business as a whole.Development of brand awareness and online reputation for all business Lines.SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound trafficCultivation and generation of leads and salesContent managementKey Responsibilities Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.Posted 30 Sep
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep