HR Community Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 03 Aug
- Manages strategies for engagement of people in opportunities to support the organisations community goals, this includes designing, implementing and evaluating innovative individual and corporate engagement services.
- Engage, educate and cultivate relationship the HR Community
- Successful development and execution of HR related conferences and Meetups that drive community engagement
- Conduct research, and build content for Learning Programmes
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Develop thought leadership articles targeted at the HR community
- Build a database of HR professionals in Nigeria – capturing details such as mobile contact, email address, job role, place of employment, years of experience
- Develop and deliver thought leadership videos as a subject matter expert on key issues that are a major pain point to our clients and the public.
- Seamless delivery of quality Knowledge Sharing Sessions and webinars
- Modify programmes as required and develop effective alternative actions.
- Periodically publish blog posts and articles, send email newsletters and surveys to better understand the community needs.
- Build trust with our community of users through transparent communication
- Maintain a good relationship with influencers, industry professionals and business partners for the benefit of the organisation.
- Design and manage community engagement services, experiences and initiatives.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshop
- Identify continental HR events and represent Workforce Group at same events
- Initiate business development contacts/interactions between internal business units and HR decision maker
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Drive partnership with various institutions, organization(s), bodies – for mutual value
- At least 4 years’ experience in the Consulting Industry covering all areas of the businesses
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- An HR Certification is mandatory
- Action orientation – Following through
- Ownership mentality - accept responsibility and accountability using own initiative within the execution guideline
- Sense of urgency – work to complete projects before deadline.
- Customer orientation – Ensures customer commitments are consistently met, builds customer confidence through proper project execution and relationship management
- Communication – communicates well both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to details.
- A strategic thinker
- Ability to effectively delegate.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Highly Intuitive and Analytical.
- Core Consulting skills
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep
Territory Manager NigeriaWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company, that develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best-of-breed organizationsThe Territory Manager will be based in Lagos, and drive the growth of the company’s business in Nigeria and West Africa. Reporting to the Business Unit Director of EMEA, the candidate will help to achieve the strategic goals of the company, which include: managing the business and the day-today operations, being the main interface with our customers, developing new business opportunities and assuring the profitability of the business in Nigeria. The Key Responsibilities: Leadership Leading the establishment, and oversee the management of the company’s business in Nigeria, in line with the company’s objectives Ensuring the profitability of the business and leading the growth within existing and new accounts in West Africa Running the day-to-day operations of the unit in Nigeria Playing a key role in West African operations, acting as the main interface of the company and the clients in the region. Recruiting and managing a growing team of professionals (technology, product and operations), including those working remotely and ensure performance is managed and talent is nurtured. Ensure that the values, standards, priorities of the company are instilled and adhered to corporate vision Customer Management Developing an outstanding relationship with our customers and dealing with C-level executives from mobile carriers Understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing effective strategies within their organizations to secure the company's objectives. Having the capacity to influence customer decisions by driving conversations and providing key arguments to onboard them. Managing customer’s expectations efficiently, being the main interface between the company's delivery teams and the customer. Business Development Identifying new business opportunities in both existing and new customer accounts Preparing presentations and new proposals to customers Posted 16 Sep