IHS Skills Acquisition Program
IHS Towers | _Posted 17 Nov
IHS Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP)
Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS Towers is one of the largest owners, operators and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count, with more than 29,700 towers across markets in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA), the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), and Latin America (LATAM).
In Nigeria, we are currently accepting applications from the highest calibre of early-career talent for the IHS Towers Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP).
About the Program
- ISAP is an intensive 18 months program for young graduates to grow their careers with IHS Towers Nigeria.
- ISAP is designed to impart trainees with the knowledge, skills and abilities to contribute in different roles to serving our customers and delivering the critical telecommunications infrastructure that drives the digital economy.
- Trainees will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through extensive learning experiences delivered by the IHS Academy and immersive job rotations across different teams in the business.
Candidates must meet the below criteria to qualify for the programme
- A First Class or Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in any discipline relevant to your preferred Career Stream (see below).
- Must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Must not be older than 27 years old at the time of applying
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to their preferred Career Stream as provided below
- Corporate & Commercial – For graduates of Engineering, Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Humanities, Social Sciences, or related disciplines. You will support or enable business operations & performance through roles in Commercial, Regulatory, Government Relations, Risk Management, HR, Internal Audit, Legal, and Supply Chain.
- Technology & Innovation – For graduates of Engineering, Project Management, or Computer Science. You will help drive operational excellence and value-add on the frontline of our business
- Finance – For graduates of Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, or related disciplines. You will contribute in diverse roles across our Finance teams, from financial planning and analysis to corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, and development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Analytics – For graduates of Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or other disciplines. Must also have 3-4 years’ demonstrable experience in applying relevant tools for data analytics, data modelling, data visualization, and reporting. You will put these skills to use in generating insights and supporting decision-making at different levels of the organization.
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your talent through a selection process that includes cognitive ability testing and competency-based interviewing.
- We believe that you are the future of our organization’s leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
- We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women.
At IHS, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career professional.
To learn more about IHS Towers, visit our website Home - IHS Towers
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023Nigerian Breweries | Nigeria
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 “Journey to Becoming Legendary in a World-Class Organisation”The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s purpose to Brew the Joy of True Togetherness, through the expansion of our talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization. In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, and disability status.Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Supply ChainThis is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from science-related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:12-month fully residential training programmeFormal training and experiential attachmentAt the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country.Posted 27 Oct
IHS Skills Acquisition Programme 2023IHS Towers | Nigeria
Join the Future with ISAP 2023!Are you a dynamic and driven young professional ready to launch your career in the fast-paced world of telecommunications and infrastructure? This is your chance to embark on a transformative experience that will propel your career to new heights.About the Programme:ISAP is a 15-month development programme for young high-potential graduates to raise future leaders for IHS Nigeria.As an ISAP graduate trainee, you'll be immersed in a hands-on, comprehensive learning experience, designed to nurture your skills and expertise, collaborate with industry experts, work on cutting-edge projects, and gain unparalleled insights into the telecommunications ecosystem. Whether your passion lies in engineering, business development, operations, or finance, the ISAP provides a tailored pathway that empowers you to excel through the following programme tracks:• Operations Track – As a trainee in this role, you'll be at the forefront of our business, driving operational excellence that fuels our success. Whether you’re leveraging your engineering skills from designing resilient infrastructure to orchestrating large-scale deployment, and optimizing energy systems and signal transmission, your contributions will shape the landscape of connectivity.• Finance Track – This is the place where numbers transcend mere figures and become agents of transformation. As a trainee in this role, you'll be at the heart of fiscal decision-making, navigating the complexities of finance with finesse. Your analytical prowess and financial acumen take center stage whether it's diving into revenue management, treasury operations, finance process optimization, financial reporting and control, financial planning and analysis, tax strategy, regulatory compliance, or insurance risk management, your expertise fuels the engine of our financial success. • Corporate & Commercial Track – As a trainee in this role, your journey encompasses pivotal roles that propel our business forward. Here, you'll have the opportunity to shape our interactions with the world, be it through regulatory compliance, risk management, government relations, legal, human resources, or supply chain. Your academic background, whether in engineering, law, mathematics, or social sciences, becomes a catalyst for enhancing our corporate landscape, fostering growth and forging connections that pave the way for our collective success.Why Choose IHS Skills Acquisition Programme 2023?Our approach to your early career development is based on our recognition that having the right foundation is crucial to building a fulfilling career. Hence, this programme provides a solid foundation for your functional skills, business acumen and leadership development and ultimately the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.If you're driven by challenges and ready to make a real impact, the ISAP 2023 is your platform to thrive.Posted 17 Aug