IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program
IHS Towers | LagosPosted 08 Feb
IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2022
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world.
With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
Here in Nigeria, we are currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP).
About the Program
- TSAP is an intensive 5 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria.
- The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
- Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
What You Will Need to Have
We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
- Not older than 27 years old at the time of applying.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), or Telecommunications Engineering.
- If you have a Master’s degree plus a Second-Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in any of the above disciplines, your candidacy may also be considered.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below
At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply on or before 17th February, 2022.
To learn more about IHS Towers, visit our website Home - IHS Towers
IHS Towers Technical Internship ProgramIHS Towers | Nigeria
About the ProgramIHS Technical internship Program is an intensive 12 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria.The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.Posted 24 Mar
ITF NECA TraineesNigerian Breweries | _
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7-months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical/Automation Maintenance & Engineering. Key Highlights of the Programme:To train and equip youths with employable technical skills To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to the capacity development of our countryBenefits of this Programme?Acquisition of entrepreneurial skillsIncreased employability for graduates. Posted 14 Mar