Workforce Group | LagosPosted 03 Aug
We are looking for suitable candidates who will be responsible for;
- Determine strategies to move the business forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Schedule periodic client engagement meetings to report activities and get feedback from clients on value added
- Lead kickoff meetings and activities; ensure clients have an understanding of the project scope, timing, deliverables.
- Initiate and oversee marketing activities- client meetings, and sales pitch.
- Ensure the increase of new business opportunities and the maintenance and growth of existing opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective and professional relationships in and out of the HR community
- Define and support the execution of Outsourcing business strategy to meet set targets and strengthen the revenue pipeline for business growth.
- Oversee projects to ensure that milestones are met, and deliverables are of high quality
- Research on trends and growth in the outsourcing business.
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience in outsourcing or financial industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Excellent knowledge of outsourcing business processes and procedures
- Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organisation.
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organisation.
- Ability to assess options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment.
Digital Marketing ExecutivesWorkforce Group | Lagos
Job SummaryThe Digital Marketer will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow brand influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.The role's duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is expected to have strong experiences in marketing, art direction, and social media management amongst other skills.The Digital Marketer in addition to being an outstanding communicator, will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills while working with team members.Deliberate planning and goal/Target setting for the business as a whole.Development of brand awareness and online reputation for all business Lines.SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound trafficCultivation and generation of leads and salesContent managementKey Responsibilities Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.Posted 30 Sep
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep