Workforce Group | LagosPosted 13 Mar
Our Client, a big data and insights company delivering exceptional customer analytics for the retail and brand marketing sectors in Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator who will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Supervising promotions programs to incentivize the point-of-purchase. Combines advertising with promotional deals to entice consumers and clients to buy products.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Design all client promotions activities and prepare required proposals for all promotional collaterals and presentations in coordination with account executives and partner with team members to monitor all client need analysis.
- Prepare all local paperwork and implement all processes and ensure compliance to all legal processes and prepare all required paperwork such as affidavits and insurance requirements and maintain all safety precautions.
- Prepare all barter agreements and assist to acquire all promotional prizes and design all interdepartmental projects for all cable systems.
- Prepare forecasts for all promotional revenue and plan all activities for same and supervise all media activities and provide all script writing techniques.
- Coordinate with Promotion Manager and prepare financial reports on weekly and monthly basis and perform research on all new promotional revenue streams and develop all required sales products.
- Train all sales staff to design all promotional advertising programs and administer all network affiliate relations for all promotional related activities.
- Develop all sale promotion policies and programs and analyze all monthly reports and ensure adherence to all budgets.
- Strong analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience in same or similar role
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent at resolving data queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Critical thinking ability with good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to think on your feet and take initiative
- Able to comprehend data modelling, data architecture and ETL/ELT processes
- Data visualisation and storytelling (Power BI advantageous)
- Ability to derive actionable insights from the data
- Proficient in the MS Suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- A self-starter with a curious nature and exceptional time management skills
- Passion for data science and unlocking value in large datasets, especially dealing with complex problems
- Strong programming skills (SQL essential, Python and/or R
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, etc.) would be advantageous
- Machine learning experience, dealing with both structured and unstructured data
- Experience with Big Data platforms
- Data management and integration
- Project Management skills
Industry Technology Specialist - Household CareWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client is a global player in the biotechnology industry, providing raw materials for industrial manufacturing process improvement.Role: Industry Technology Specialist, Household Care, NigeriaLocation: Lagos Nigeria We are looking for an experienced Industry Technology Specialist to join our Household Care team covering Nigeria and West Africa “at certain time”. You will be the responsible person for market specific technical & formulation knowledge in terms of ingredient usage, formulation practices, technical innovation trends & industry movement. You will also be the sparring partner & input-provider to the sales force represented across the region and act as a regional technical specialist and ensure best-practice & insight sharing. You will do high impact meetings & key customer interactions together with sales, marketing & business development colleagues, when a specialized technical dialogue is needed to inspire & convince customer’s R&D teams and work in close collaboration with the HHC labs to develop proof of concepts which meet customer and project expectations.Posted 31 May
Backend DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently seeking the right candidate to fill the role of Back End Developer who would be responsible for the following:Deliver complex back-end API solutions that meet those needsCollaborate heavily with designers and other engineers while creating complex API end-points.Research technologies, methodologies and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems and processes.Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.Follow emerging technologiesPosted 08 May