NBPLC ITF NECA
Nigerian Breweries | _Posted 07 Jun
SEVEN MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in either the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance (Mechatronics) or Brewing & Quality (Brewtechnical).
To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma. This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or it's equivalent in any of the following Engineering fields: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Welding & fabrication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Higher National Diploma or it's equivalent in any of the following Sciences fields: Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and technology, with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Graduated not earlier than 2018
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click on the apply button below to apply
Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
IHS Towers Technical Internship ProgramIHS Towers | Nigeria
About the ProgramIHS Technical internship Program is an intensive 12 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria.The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.Posted 24 Mar
ITF NECA TraineesNigerian Breweries | _
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7-months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical/Automation Maintenance & Engineering. Key Highlights of the Programme:To train and equip youths with employable technical skills To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to the capacity development of our countryBenefits of this Programme?Acquisition of entrepreneurial skillsIncreased employability for graduates. Posted 14 Mar