NBPLC ITF NECA
Nigerian Breweries | _Posted 07 Jun
SEVEN MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in either the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance (Mechatronics) or Brewing & Quality (Brewtechnical).
To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma. This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or it's equivalent in any of the following Engineering fields: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Welding & fabrication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Higher National Diploma or it's equivalent in any of the following Sciences fields: Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and technology, with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Graduated not earlier than 2018
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click on the apply button below to apply
Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
2022 Top Talent Graduate Trainee ProgrammeWorkforce Group | _
Many Graduate Talents aspires to work in the top organisations in the country. These organisations include Nestle, Sterling Bank, UACN Plc, Cadbury, Guaranty Trust Bank, Nestoil, Lafarge Africa, Reckitt Benckiser, Leadway Assurance and Honeywell Group, all of whom have graced the previous editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme.But what is the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme?The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme is a distinctive initiative of Workforce Resourcing, the Recruitment and Assessment arm of Workforce Group.The programme connects the dream employers to a league of prescreened extraordinary fresh graduate trainees across various disciplines who are ready to take the first steps towards achieving the career of their dreams.The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme has a reputation of being one of the most value-adding job and career events in Nigeria, emphasising bridging the gap between employers and top talents.The past editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee programme, which started in 2017, has seen several of these trainees make their way into the top organisations of their dreams, and this year, it promises to be even bigger and better.Posted 11 Aug