NBPLC ITF NECA__
Nigerian Breweries | _Posted 03 Jun
SEVEN MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma. This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Note that only online applications will be processed.
- Graduates of Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering. Please apply with Job ID JD 0001
- Graduates of Mechatronics Engineering, Automation Engineering, Instrument Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, or Computer Engineering. Please apply with Job ID JD 0002
- Graduates of Industrial Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology. Please apply with Job ID JD 0003
All applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.
Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
IHS Skills Acquisition ProgramIHS Towers | _
IHS Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP) Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS Towers is one of the largest owners, operators and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count, with more than 29,700 towers across markets in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA), the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), and Latin America (LATAM). In Nigeria, we are currently accepting applications from the highest calibre of early-career talent for the IHS Towers Skills Acquisition Program (ISAP). About the Program ISAP is an intensive 18 months program for young graduates to grow their careers with IHS Towers Nigeria. ISAP is designed to impart trainees with the knowledge, skills and abilities to contribute in different roles to serving our customers and delivering the critical telecommunications infrastructure that drives the digital economy. Trainees will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through extensive learning experiences delivered by the IHS Academy and immersive job rotations across different teams in the business. Posted 19 Oct
A Top International Bank Entry Level RecruitmentWorkforce Group | _
A Top International Bank in Nigeira is seeking to recruit qualified entry level graduates across Nigeria to enhance its workforce.The successful candidates would be trained by the Bank and absorbed into the Bank's workforce as a full time staff.Posted 07 Oct