Workforce Group | LagosPosted 26 Feb
- Generates monthly invoices to the clients for payment.
- Monthly preparation of of payroll and to be submitted based on the clients’ stipulated date.
- Prepares Payment Advices for processing of of
Associate staff salary into individuals salary accounts
- Prepare payment for all relief staff during the
- Maintain proper database management of all payroll related data.
- Strict adherence to the SOP, client’s SLA and all organization
compliance processes and procedures.
- Timely and accurate preparation
of statutory remittances and other employee allowances and benefits
- Monthly generation of payslips
- Timely response and resolution of all payroll related issues for
- Monthly update of new information on payroll
- Prepare exit allowances once exit
processes have been completed.
- Prepare all other payments such on monthly basis and as
at when applicable.
- Strict compliance with relevant regulatory law e.g. Pension Reform Act,
Employee compensation Act, Personal income Act
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll invoice and receivables from client
with the finance team.
- Perform other payroll functions as required of a
payroll officer for the overall achievement of excellent clients experience.
- Collation of monthly payroll schedule to other
users of data (HR Operations, HMO, Group life and Finance team) for onward use.
- Perform other related duties as required or as
▪ Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office
Knowledge of payroll operations software
Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict
Excellent communication (both written and verbal).
▪ Affinity for numerical data.
Great attention to details
Knowledge of tax reciprocity rules and regulations
Knowledge of current labour laws and other
Ability to handle confidential and highly
Ability to use initiative.
Educational Qualification: HND - Accounting. Professional Qualification: Any additional related professional qualification will be an advantage Desired Experience: 0 to 1 year
Educational Qualification: HND - Accounting.
Professional Qualification: Any additional related professional qualification will be an advantage
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 year
2022 Top Talent Graduate Trainee ProgrammeWorkforce Group | _
Many Graduate Talents aspires to work in the top organisations in the country. These organisations include Nestle, Sterling Bank, UACN Plc, Cadbury, Guaranty Trust Bank, Nestoil, Lafarge Africa, Reckitt Benckiser, Leadway Assurance and Honeywell Group, all of whom have graced the previous editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme.But what is the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme?The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme is a distinctive initiative of Workforce Resourcing, the Recruitment and Assessment arm of Workforce Group.The programme connects the dream employers to a league of prescreened extraordinary fresh graduate trainees across various disciplines who are ready to take the first steps towards achieving the career of their dreams.The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme has a reputation of being one of the most value-adding job and career events in Nigeria, emphasising bridging the gap between employers and top talents.The past editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee programme, which started in 2017, has seen several of these trainees make their way into the top organisations of their dreams, and this year, it promises to be even bigger and better.Posted 11 Aug