Workforce Group | LagosPosted 26 Feb
- Generates monthly invoices to the clients for payment.
- Monthly preparation of of payroll and to be submitted based on the clients’ stipulated date.
- Prepares Payment Advices for processing of of
Associate staff salary into individuals salary accounts
- Prepare payment for all relief staff during the
- Maintain proper database management of all payroll related data.
- Strict adherence to the SOP, client’s SLA and all organization
compliance processes and procedures.
- Timely and accurate preparation
of statutory remittances and other employee allowances and benefits
- Monthly generation of payslips
- Timely response and resolution of all payroll related issues for
- Monthly update of new information on payroll
- Prepare exit allowances once exit
processes have been completed.
- Prepare all other payments such on monthly basis and as
at when applicable.
- Strict compliance with relevant regulatory law e.g. Pension Reform Act,
Employee compensation Act, Personal income Act
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll invoice and receivables from client
with the finance team.
- Perform other payroll functions as required of a
payroll officer for the overall achievement of excellent clients experience.
- Collation of monthly payroll schedule to other
users of data (HR Operations, HMO, Group life and Finance team) for onward use.
- Perform other related duties as required or as
▪ Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office
Knowledge of payroll operations software
Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict
Excellent communication (both written and verbal).
▪ Affinity for numerical data.
Great attention to details
Knowledge of tax reciprocity rules and regulations
Knowledge of current labour laws and other
Ability to handle confidential and highly
Ability to use initiative.
Educational Qualification: HND - Accounting. Professional Qualification: Any additional related professional qualification will be an advantage Desired Experience: 0 to 1 year
Educational Qualification: HND - Accounting.
Professional Qualification: Any additional related professional qualification will be an advantage
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 year
NBPLC ITF NECANigerian Breweries | _
SEVEN MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMEPREAMBLEThe Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in either the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance (Mechatronics) or Brewing & Quality (Brewtechnical).OBJECTIVESTo train and equip youths with employable technical skills To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our countryTHE PROGRAMMESuccessful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma. This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.Posted 07 Jun
2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee ProgrammeUAC Foods Limited | _
.UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UAC of Nigeria Plc with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. UAC Foods Limited is a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. The company's foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic, and safe products that it consistently give to Nigerians. Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with its rich culture of innovation spanning many years, the Company have remained a dominant player in the food industry. The company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.UAC Foods Limited is constantly refining its internal talents, and currently seeking to recruit smart, young, and vibrant talents into its Management Trainee Program. The company seek individuals who are interested in building a career in the Manufacturing Sector and are ready to work with the Company to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent products and services to its consumers.Posted 28 Apr