Workforce Group | LagosPosted 16 Sep
Our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company, that develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best-of-breed organizations
As a Product Manager you will be working in exciting projects with mobile carriers in Nigeria, leading the product adoption in the payments/fintech domain for operators in one of the most promising markets of Africa.
You will be joining a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment and you will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that are aligned with the company’s vision and strategy in Nigeria.
- Tracking of main KPIs of all products managed on a daily basis.
- Perform SQL queries to determine behaviors in the service that may generate possible improvements to the product
- Design of commercial actions and seek its approval with the mobile carrier's executives
- Carry out extensive product tests to make sure the UX meets all quality standards
- Design reports and build commercial presentations to share indicators within the company and with the mobile carrier
- Make active surveillance of the market and our competition.
- Prepare product documentation and requirements for product evolution
- Being a key partner of the technical and operations team, generating incidents of anomalous behavior
- Build dashboards that allow automated business operation and data-driven decisions.
- Accountability over the product’s commercial results
- Generate the necessary documentation to go to production, supporting the requirements of the mobile carrier for the commercial launch
- Interact with third parties to visualize new business opportunities and product integrations.
- 6+ years of proven work experience in product management, ideally related to SaaS / PaaS solutions
- 7+ years of proven work experience in the telecom and/or banking industry
- Proven experience in the payments and/or fintech area
- Data-driven person with proven experience working with MySQL and BigQuery
- Highly analytical and business-minded professional with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile carrier systems such as OCS, Prepaid, Charging, Mediation, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Highly motivated to continuous improvement and change
- Autonomous and objective-driven
- Responsible and organized person
- You love to learn new technology and solve new challenges
- Pro-active and self-learning attitude
- Excellent teammate, with a passion for working with others and who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment
Data Quality & Governance ManagerNigerian Breweries | _
Do you have an aspiration to embark on a career in Information Technology? A great opportunity to join the Digital & Technology Function of Nigerian Breweries awaits you. Are you interested in providing support services to the D&T teams in a secure and innovative environment? If Yes! Then you might just be the person we are looking for to display the IT knowledge for personal development and growth of the business. Accelerate the journey of Nigerian Breweries towards becoming a data driven organization Through the implementation of structures and initiatives to optimize the quality of corporate/strategic data assets of the business, while. ensuring adherence to Heineken global/industry standards Manage the execution of data governance program in line with global data management standards to promote visibility, consistency, non-redundancy, Ownership and accountability for all corporate data assets Management of all Corporate Masterdata objects within the support functions data domain (HR, Corporate Affairs, Digital & Technology...) Posted 17 Sep