Workforce Group | LagosPosted 16 Sep
Our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company, that develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best-of-breed organizations
As a Product Manager you will be working in exciting projects with mobile carriers in Nigeria, leading the product adoption in the payments/fintech domain for operators in one of the most promising markets of Africa.
You will be joining a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment and you will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that are aligned with the company’s vision and strategy in Nigeria.
- Tracking of main KPIs of all products managed on a daily basis.
- Perform SQL queries to determine behaviors in the service that may generate possible improvements to the product
- Design of commercial actions and seek its approval with the mobile carrier's executives
- Carry out extensive product tests to make sure the UX meets all quality standards
- Design reports and build commercial presentations to share indicators within the company and with the mobile carrier
- Make active surveillance of the market and our competition.
- Prepare product documentation and requirements for product evolution
- Being a key partner of the technical and operations team, generating incidents of anomalous behavior
- Build dashboards that allow automated business operation and data-driven decisions.
- Accountability over the product’s commercial results
- Generate the necessary documentation to go to production, supporting the requirements of the mobile carrier for the commercial launch
- Interact with third parties to visualize new business opportunities and product integrations.
- 6+ years of proven work experience in product management, ideally related to SaaS / PaaS solutions
- 7+ years of proven work experience in the telecom and/or banking industry
- Proven experience in the payments and/or fintech area
- Data-driven person with proven experience working with MySQL and BigQuery
- Highly analytical and business-minded professional with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile carrier systems such as OCS, Prepaid, Charging, Mediation, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Highly motivated to continuous improvement and change
- Autonomous and objective-driven
- Responsible and organized person
- You love to learn new technology and solve new challenges
- Pro-active and self-learning attitude
- Excellent teammate, with a passion for working with others and who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment
Digital Marketing ExecutivesWorkforce Group | Lagos
Job SummaryThe Digital Marketer will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow brand influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.The role's duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is expected to have strong experiences in marketing, art direction, and social media management amongst other skills.The Digital Marketer in addition to being an outstanding communicator, will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills while working with team members.Deliberate planning and goal/Target setting for the business as a whole.Development of brand awareness and online reputation for all business Lines.SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound trafficCultivation and generation of leads and salesContent managementKey Responsibilities Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.Posted 30 Sep
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep