Workforce Group | LagosPosted 16 Sep
Our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company, that develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best-of-breed organizations
As a Product Manager you will be working in exciting projects with mobile carriers in Nigeria, leading the product adoption in the payments/fintech domain for operators in one of the most promising markets of Africa.
You will be joining a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment and you will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that are aligned with the company’s vision and strategy in Nigeria.
- Tracking of main KPIs of all products managed on a daily basis.
- Perform SQL queries to determine behaviors in the service that may generate possible improvements to the product
- Design of commercial actions and seek its approval with the mobile carrier's executives
- Carry out extensive product tests to make sure the UX meets all quality standards
- Design reports and build commercial presentations to share indicators within the company and with the mobile carrier
- Make active surveillance of the market and our competition.
- Prepare product documentation and requirements for product evolution
- Being a key partner of the technical and operations team, generating incidents of anomalous behavior
- Build dashboards that allow automated business operation and data-driven decisions.
- Accountability over the product’s commercial results
- Generate the necessary documentation to go to production, supporting the requirements of the mobile carrier for the commercial launch
- Interact with third parties to visualize new business opportunities and product integrations.
- 6+ years of proven work experience in product management, ideally related to SaaS / PaaS solutions
- 7+ years of proven work experience in the telecom and/or banking industry
- Proven experience in the payments and/or fintech area
- Data-driven person with proven experience working with MySQL and BigQuery
- Highly analytical and business-minded professional with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile carrier systems such as OCS, Prepaid, Charging, Mediation, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Highly motivated to continuous improvement and change
- Autonomous and objective-driven
- Responsible and organized person
- You love to learn new technology and solve new challenges
- Pro-active and self-learning attitude
- Excellent teammate, with a passion for working with others and who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep
Territory Manager NigeriaWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company, that develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best-of-breed organizationsThe Territory Manager will be based in Lagos, and drive the growth of the company’s business in Nigeria and West Africa. Reporting to the Business Unit Director of EMEA, the candidate will help to achieve the strategic goals of the company, which include: managing the business and the day-today operations, being the main interface with our customers, developing new business opportunities and assuring the profitability of the business in Nigeria. The Key Responsibilities: Leadership Leading the establishment, and oversee the management of the company’s business in Nigeria, in line with the company’s objectives Ensuring the profitability of the business and leading the growth within existing and new accounts in West Africa Running the day-to-day operations of the unit in Nigeria Playing a key role in West African operations, acting as the main interface of the company and the clients in the region. Recruiting and managing a growing team of professionals (technology, product and operations), including those working remotely and ensure performance is managed and talent is nurtured. Ensure that the values, standards, priorities of the company are instilled and adhered to corporate vision Customer Management Developing an outstanding relationship with our customers and dealing with C-level executives from mobile carriers Understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing effective strategies within their organizations to secure the company's objectives. Having the capacity to influence customer decisions by driving conversations and providing key arguments to onboard them. Managing customer’s expectations efficiently, being the main interface between the company's delivery teams and the customer. Business Development Identifying new business opportunities in both existing and new customer accounts Preparing presentations and new proposals to customers Posted 16 Sep