Workforce Group | LagosPosted 03 Mar
Our Client, a leading telecommunications organization in Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Promotions Coordinator who will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Supervising promotions programs to incentivize the point-of-purchase. Combines advertising with promotional deals to entice consumers and clients to buy products.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Design all client promotions activities and prepare required proposals for all promotional collaterals and presentations in coordination with account executives and partner with team members to monitor all client need analysis.
- Prepare all local paperwork and implement all processes and ensure compliance to all legal processes and prepare all required paperwork such as affidavits and insurance requirements and maintain all safety precautions.
- Prepare all barter agreements and assist to acquire all promotional prizes and design all interdepartmental projects for all cable systems.
- Prepare forecasts for all promotional revenue and plan all activities for same and supervise all media activities and provide all script writing techniques.
- Coordinate with Promotion Manager and prepare financial reports on weekly and monthly basis and perform research on all new promotional revenue streams and develop all required sales products.
- Train all sales staff to design all promotional advertising programs and administer all network affiliate relations for all promotional related activities.
- Develop all sale promotion policies and programs and analyze all monthly reports and ensure adherence to all budgets.
- BSc Degree in Marketing/Advertising or other relevant fields
- 5 years' experience in either corporate events management or public relations
- Well developed oral and written communication skills.
- An understanding of financial planning, accounting/budgetary processes and ability to participate in setting budgets and monitor and report on budget achievement
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, plan and organise work to meet specific objectives
Back-End DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently seeking the right candidate to fill the role of Back End Developer who would be responsible for the following:Deliver complex back-end API solutions that meet those needsCollaborate heavily with designers and other engineers while creating complex API end-points.Research technologies, methodologies and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems and processes.Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.Follow emerging technologiesPosted 08 May
Front-End DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based Multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently looking to hire a Front End Developer to carry out the following responsibilities:Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and the back-end software engineers to build stellar user interfaces.Collaborate heavily with designers and other engineers as you create complex web UI components and pages.Research front-end technologies, and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes.Determining the structure and design of web pages.Ensuring user experience determines design choices.Developing features to enhance the user experience.Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usabilityBuilding reusable code for future use.Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.Stay up-to-date on emerging technologiesPosted 08 May