Workforce Group | LagosPosted 03 Mar
Our Client, a leading telecommunications organization in Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Promotions Coordinator who will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Supervising promotions programs to incentivize the point-of-purchase. Combines advertising with promotional deals to entice consumers and clients to buy products.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Design all client promotions activities and prepare required proposals for all promotional collaterals and presentations in coordination with account executives and partner with team members to monitor all client need analysis.
- Prepare all local paperwork and implement all processes and ensure compliance to all legal processes and prepare all required paperwork such as affidavits and insurance requirements and maintain all safety precautions.
- Prepare all barter agreements and assist to acquire all promotional prizes and design all interdepartmental projects for all cable systems.
- Prepare forecasts for all promotional revenue and plan all activities for same and supervise all media activities and provide all script writing techniques.
- Coordinate with Promotion Manager and prepare financial reports on weekly and monthly basis and perform research on all new promotional revenue streams and develop all required sales products.
- Train all sales staff to design all promotional advertising programs and administer all network affiliate relations for all promotional related activities.
- Develop all sale promotion policies and programs and analyze all monthly reports and ensure adherence to all budgets.
- BSc Degree in Marketing/Advertising or other relevant fields
- 5 years experience in either events management or marketing
- Well developed oral and written communication skills.
- An understanding of accounting/budgetary processes and ability to participate in setting budgets and monitor and report on budget achievement
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, plan and organise work to meet specific objectives
Key Acct ExecutiveWorkforce Group | Nigeria
Our client is a leading player in the FMCG industry and is seeking to employ Key Account Executives in multiple locations within Nigeria (Lagos, Uyo, Benin, Abuja, Owerri, Kano, Warri, Ibadan, Ilorin and Port Harcourt).The ideal candidate will be responsible for increasing market share at the point of sales level by building excellent business relationships with all modern trade customers and ensuring that the brand leads in all the categories that it plays.Main Task:Responsible for customers sales order management to achieve volume and value targets in the assigned territory.Customer service management by developing an excellent relationship with key customers at point of sale (POS) level.Responsible for coverage expansion; Enlisting new Modern trade stores across the assigned territory.Ensure product availability & Plan the routing in order to maximise time spent at the POSMonitor customers stock levels regularly and ensure its compliance to agreed norms.Ensure On-shelf Visibility in line with Planograms and execution of modern trade customer agreementsGather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within assigned territory.Manage all promotional activities by customer; implementing, evaluating and ensuring feedback.Coach & Manage merchandisers performance in line with agreed standards and capability building plansManage MT outlets performance using measurable sales metrics leveraging IT tools; Periodic reports on sales & distribution.Manage account Receivables by ensuring collection within credit period.Posted 24 Mar
Warehouse ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client a leading organisation in the FMCG is looking to recruit a Warehouse manager who would be responsible for the following:Plan and oversee warehouse operations and activities; receive, process and issue warehouse stock.Ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.Relate with government agencies such as FPIS and QUARANTINE, weight & measure. Fire Agency, health & safety agency and others where needed.Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.Maintain all the documentation and register data. Responsible for all data inputs in the operating system (Agromex).Manage relationship with the labor contractor.Coordinate with sourcing team, QA team and Logistics teamPosted 16 Mar