Workforce Group | LagosPosted 03 Mar
Our Client, a leading telecommunications organization in Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Promotions Coordinator who will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Supervising promotions programs to incentivize the point-of-purchase. Combines advertising with promotional deals to entice consumers and clients to buy products.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Design all client promotions activities and prepare required proposals for all promotional collaterals and presentations in coordination with account executives and partner with team members to monitor all client need analysis.
- Prepare all local paperwork and implement all processes and ensure compliance to all legal processes and prepare all required paperwork such as affidavits and insurance requirements and maintain all safety precautions.
- Prepare all barter agreements and assist to acquire all promotional prizes and design all interdepartmental projects for all cable systems.
- Prepare forecasts for all promotional revenue and plan all activities for same and supervise all media activities and provide all script writing techniques.
- Coordinate with Promotion Manager and prepare financial reports on weekly and monthly basis and perform research on all new promotional revenue streams and develop all required sales products.
- Train all sales staff to design all promotional advertising programs and administer all network affiliate relations for all promotional related activities.
- Develop all sale promotion policies and programs and analyze all monthly reports and ensure adherence to all budgets.
- BSc Degree in Marketing/Advertising or other relevant fields
- 5 years' experience in either corporate events management or public relations
- Well developed oral and written communication skills.
- An understanding of financial planning, accounting/budgetary processes and ability to participate in setting budgets and monitor and report on budget achievement
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, plan and organise work to meet specific objectives
HR Community ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Manages strategies for engagement of people in opportunities to support the organisations community goals, this includes designing, implementing and evaluating innovative individual and corporate engagement services.Engage, educate and cultivate relationship the HR Community Successful development and execution of HR related conferences and Meetups that drive community engagementConduct research, and build content for Learning Programmes Organize and manage events to boost brand awarenessDevelop thought leadership articles targeted at the HR communityBuild a database of HR professionals in Nigeria – capturing details such as mobile contact, email address, job role, place of employment, years of experience Develop and deliver thought leadership videos as a subject matter expert on key issues that are a major pain point to our clients and the public.Seamless delivery of quality Knowledge Sharing Sessions and webinarsModify programmes as required and develop effective alternative actions.Periodically publish blog posts and articles, send email newsletters and surveys to better understand the community needs.Build trust with our community of users through transparent communicationMaintain a good relationship with influencers, industry professionals and business partners for the benefit of the organisation.Design and manage community engagement services, experiences and initiatives.Attend networking events or relevant industry workshopIdentify continental HR events and represent Workforce Group at same eventsInitiate business development contacts/interactions between internal business units and HR decision makerRelay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholdersDrive partnership with various institutions, organization(s), bodies – for mutual valuePosted 03 Aug
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Work with the CEO in defining the strategic thrust of the company on a continual basis (in response to changing market conditions)Support the Strategic Business Leaders in project planning, estimation and capacity planningSupport the organisation’s efforts to drive business architecture/special projects improvements towards it reputation building initiativesResponsible for supporting selected Strategy execution related projects, which span all business units of the organisation and will vary in type, including (but not limited to) projects related to strategic planning, product development, capability development and major operational improvementsEnsure that projects have clear goals, objectives and timelines, with measurable milestones consistent with corporate strategy and goalsGenerate periodic reports on current and potential developments of projectsAssures the quality of all project proposals and documentationEvaluate new strategic ideas which could form inputs to future strategiesInitiate solution and design validated action plans for implementation on assigned projects.Conduct a comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projectsEnsure that all projects are passed through the organisation’s standard operatingprocedures towards ensuring that standards are not compromisedOversee industry/market research and publicationsPosted 03 Aug