Quality And Document Control Supervisor
Workforce Group | NigeriaPosted 24 Jan
Our client, a leading organisation in the Oil & Gas industry is looking to hire an Quality and Document Control Supervisor who would be responsible for providing the framework for the management of Quality Control and Quality Assurance on all the organisation's projects, as well as the control of all critical documents e.g. Engineering designs, processes, procedures, policies, etc.
- Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation within the company.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents and drawings.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Receive and process Requests for Information, or RFIs, from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs.
- Help project managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items.
- Provide support to employees on document and records management procedures, which include documentation, retention, retrieval and destruction.
- Assist with file migrations and audits,
- Control issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for detail engineering or construction engineering project
- Performs document quality check in accordance with company engineering document control procedures.
- Maintains quality records per applicable SOPs
- Investigates and responds to corrective actions related to Document Control.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Must have at 7 least years’ work experience in a similar function.
- Must have at 2 least years’ experience in a supervisory role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team.
Cost AccountantWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a fast growing manufacturing company, with production lines in building materials, packaging products, food processing among others.Locations: Igbesa & Ota, Ogun StatePlan, study, and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory consumption, production loss etc.Analyze data collected, record the results and advise accordinglyAnalyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on costEstablish standard costs and update them as appropriateAnalyze production costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actualMake estimates of new and proposed product costsProvide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.Identify and recommend cost-effective solutionsDevelop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, procedures and processesDetermine the costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities and business operationsCollect and compile purchasing data for analysisInterpret financial information regarding cost improvements for managementForecast and plan future purchasing costs according to fiscal needsMonitor and recommend ways of reducing production and other operational lossesPosted 24 Feb
Human Resource And Store Keeper ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client a leading organisation in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Human Resource and store keeper Manager who will be responsible for developing policy and directing and coordinating human resources activities, such as employment,compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.Key Accountability:Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.Posted 21 Feb