Retail Sales Executive
Workforce Group | NigeriaPosted 17 Sep
Workforce Group is currently sourcing for Retail Sales Development Executive for a client in the Oil and Gas Industry, who will represent the company in the designated territory.
- Oversee the affairs and interest of the company, in terms of marketing, business development, and brand protection
- Act as a liaison officer between the company and relative agencies.
Jos, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Gusau (Zamfara)
- Bachelors Degree in Management Sciences or Arts or Engineering or Sciences
- Masters degree or professional qualifications in marketing or business management/administration would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in sales and marketing (downstream oil and gas)
- Experience in retail marketing is an added advantage
- Fluent in Hausa, Yoruba and English Languages.
Financial Analyst/AdministratorWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client is a big data and insights company delivering exceptional customer analytics for the retail and brand marketing industries.The Financial Analyst provides financial administrative support to the finance department. Responsible for bookkeeping, preparing payments and performing requested analysis from the management teamAnalyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvementsWork closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reportingEvaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecastsCoordinate and ensure compliance to taxes – CIT, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing and any new tax laws with the relevant tax authoritiesIdentify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboardsProvide support in any other related finance function as may be required from time to time.Posted 18 Feb
Senior Java DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a commercial bank.The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions. He/she is expected to interpret software design specifications and OOD models for application modules and translate them into Java source code.Posted 11 Feb