Workforce Group | LagosPosted 03 Aug
- Conduct in-depth research and develop training and development programmes to support various initiatives to improve business performance, organizational capability and the work environment while ensuring compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Identify the various strategic and operational training & development needs and issues of the organization; working with management to establish responsive training and development strategies and plans.
- Oversee the development of learning curriculum; formulating and reviewing programme outlines, and determining appropriate instructional methodologies.
- Oversee and coordinate the development and preparation of teaching and visual aids, instructional materials, tutorials, and reference materials appropriate to specific programme objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes and utilize relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods ensuring identified solutions align with goals, policies and procedures.
- Identify new development topics and methods through benchmarking, networking, participating in conferences, workshops, programmes and researching best practices.
- Provide expertise, recommendations and updates from a learning and development perspective.
- Demonstrate consultative selling skills to understand and meet the customer’s needs and propose appropriate learning interventions
- 6 – 8years’ related experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Strong background within education, training or organization development required.
- Accomplished communicator, fluent and articulate in spoken English.
- Ability to position and deliver impactful learning programmes that leverage appropriate and innovative technology
- Knowledge and ability to deliver Virtual instruction
- Demonstrable passion for learning and deep knowledge of ecosystem
- Ability to apply knowledge of pedagogical principles and facilitation skills to best meet learners’ needs.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Effectively build relationships with senior leadership as well as educational institutions, vendors, professional and community organizations
- Ability to engage in compelling conversations with potential clients and close the deal.
- Closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning and sound industry knowledge
Digital Marketing ExecutivesWorkforce Group | Lagos
Job SummaryThe Digital Marketer will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow brand influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.The role's duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is expected to have strong experiences in marketing, art direction, and social media management amongst other skills.The Digital Marketer in addition to being an outstanding communicator, will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills while working with team members.Deliberate planning and goal/Target setting for the business as a whole.Development of brand awareness and online reputation for all business Lines.SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound trafficCultivation and generation of leads and salesContent managementKey Responsibilities Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.Posted 30 Sep
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep