Territory Manager Nigeria
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 16 Sep
Our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company, that develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best-of-breed organizations
The Territory Manager will be based in Lagos, and drive the growth of the company’s business in Nigeria and West Africa. Reporting to the Business Unit Director of EMEA, the candidate will help to achieve the strategic goals of the company, which include: managing the business and the day-today operations, being the main interface with our customers, developing new business opportunities and assuring the profitability of the business in Nigeria.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Leading the establishment, and oversee the management of the company’s business in Nigeria, in line with the company’s objectives
- Ensuring the profitability of the business and leading the growth within existing and new accounts in West Africa
- Running the day-to-day operations of the unit in Nigeria
- Playing a key role in West African operations, acting as the main interface of the company and the clients in the region.
- Recruiting and managing a growing team of professionals (technology, product and operations), including those working remotely and ensure performance is managed and talent is nurtured.
- Ensure that the values, standards, priorities of the company are instilled and adhered to corporate vision
- Developing an outstanding relationship with our customers and dealing with C-level executives from mobile carriers
- Understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing effective strategies within their organizations to secure the company's objectives.
- Having the capacity to influence customer decisions by driving conversations and providing key arguments to onboard them.
- Managing customer’s expectations efficiently, being the main interface between the company's delivery teams and the customer.
- Identifying new business opportunities in both existing and new customer accounts
- Preparing presentations and new proposals to customers
- 5- 10 years of experience working within the payments and fintech industry. Proven expertise in this area is a must
- 3-5 years of experience managing a business and dealing with big accounts
- 3-5 years of experience working in a key leadership role in a complex organization ideally based outside the organization’s head office
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and business development. Entrepreneurship attitude
- BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field. MBA is a plus
- Experience in the Telco vertical is also a plus
Digital Marketing ExecutivesWorkforce Group | Lagos
Job SummaryThe Digital Marketer will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow brand influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.The role's duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is expected to have strong experiences in marketing, art direction, and social media management amongst other skills.The Digital Marketer in addition to being an outstanding communicator, will also need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills while working with team members.Deliberate planning and goal/Target setting for the business as a whole.Development of brand awareness and online reputation for all business Lines.SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound trafficCultivation and generation of leads and salesContent managementKey Responsibilities Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.Posted 30 Sep
Project ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian software development firm providing top-notch solutions to clients spread across industries.The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budgetBreaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activitiesAssist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibilityManage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniquesWork closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholdersCreate and maintain comprehensive project documentationManages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;Prepare reports periodically on projects status;Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).Posted 16 Sep