Workforce Group | LagosPosted 16 Mar
Our client a leading organisation in the FMCG is looking to recruit a Warehouse manager who would be responsible for the following:
- Plan and oversee warehouse operations and activities; receive, process and issue warehouse stock.
- Ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Relate with government agencies such as FPIS and QUARANTINE, weight & measure. Fire Agency, health & safety agency and others where needed.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.
- Maintain all the documentation and register data. Responsible for all data inputs in the operating system (Agromex).
- Manage relationship with the labor contractor.
- Coordinate with sourcing team, QA team and Logistics team
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics/ Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Experience in an MNC environment (Matrix organization) and Food (cocoa) industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ warehouse experience
Industry Technology Specialist - Household CareWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client is a global player in the biotechnology industry, providing raw materials for industrial manufacturing process improvement.Role: Industry Technology Specialist, Household Care, NigeriaLocation: Lagos Nigeria We are looking for an experienced Industry Technology Specialist to join our Household Care team covering Nigeria and West Africa “at certain time”. You will be the responsible person for market specific technical & formulation knowledge in terms of ingredient usage, formulation practices, technical innovation trends & industry movement. You will also be the sparring partner & input-provider to the sales force represented across the region and act as a regional technical specialist and ensure best-practice & insight sharing. You will do high impact meetings & key customer interactions together with sales, marketing & business development colleagues, when a specialized technical dialogue is needed to inspire & convince customer’s R&D teams and work in close collaboration with the HHC labs to develop proof of concepts which meet customer and project expectations.Posted 31 May
Backend DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently seeking the right candidate to fill the role of Back End Developer who would be responsible for the following:Deliver complex back-end API solutions that meet those needsCollaborate heavily with designers and other engineers while creating complex API end-points.Research technologies, methodologies and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems and processes.Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.Follow emerging technologiesPosted 08 May