Workforce Group | LagosPosted 16 Mar
Our client a leading organisation in the FMCG is looking to recruit a Warehouse manager who would be responsible for the following:
- Plan and oversee warehouse operations and activities; receive, process and issue warehouse stock.
- Ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Relate with government agencies such as FPIS and QUARANTINE, weight & measure. Fire Agency, health & safety agency and others where needed.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.
- Maintain all the documentation and register data. Responsible for all data inputs in the operating system (Agromex).
- Manage relationship with the labor contractor.
- Coordinate with sourcing team, QA team and Logistics team
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics/ Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Experience in an MNC environment (Matrix organization) and Food (cocoa) industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ warehouse experience
Back-End DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently seeking the right candidate to fill the role of Back End Developer who would be responsible for the following:Deliver complex back-end API solutions that meet those needsCollaborate heavily with designers and other engineers while creating complex API end-points.Research technologies, methodologies and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems and processes.Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.Follow emerging technologiesPosted 08 May
Front-End DeveloperWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our Client, a leading Tech based Multinational firm in Nigeria, is currently looking to hire a Front End Developer to carry out the following responsibilities:Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and the back-end software engineers to build stellar user interfaces.Collaborate heavily with designers and other engineers as you create complex web UI components and pages.Research front-end technologies, and provide solutions to problems following state-of-the-art world-class methods.Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes.Determining the structure and design of web pages.Ensuring user experience determines design choices.Developing features to enhance the user experience.Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usabilityBuilding reusable code for future use.Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.Stay up-to-date on emerging technologiesPosted 08 May