Workforce Group | LagosPosted 16 Mar
Our client a leading organisation in the FMCG is looking to recruit a Warehouse manager who would be responsible for the following:
- Plan and oversee warehouse operations and activities; receive, process and issue warehouse stock.
- Ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Relate with government agencies such as FPIS and QUARANTINE, weight & measure. Fire Agency, health & safety agency and others where needed.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.
- Maintain all the documentation and register data. Responsible for all data inputs in the operating system (Agromex).
- Manage relationship with the labor contractor.
- Coordinate with sourcing team, QA team and Logistics team
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics/ Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Experience in an MNC environment (Matrix organization) and Food (cocoa) industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ warehouse experience
Key Acct ExecutiveWorkforce Group | Nigeria
Our client is a leading player in the FMCG industry and is seeking to employ Key Account Executives in multiple locations within Nigeria (Lagos, Uyo, Benin, Abuja, Owerri, Kano, Warri, Ibadan, Ilorin and Port Harcourt).The ideal candidate will be responsible for increasing market share at the point of sales level by building excellent business relationships with all modern trade customers and ensuring that the brand leads in all the categories that it plays.Main Task:Responsible for customers sales order management to achieve volume and value targets in the assigned territory.Customer service management by developing an excellent relationship with key customers at point of sale (POS) level.Responsible for coverage expansion; Enlisting new Modern trade stores across the assigned territory.Ensure product availability & Plan the routing in order to maximise time spent at the POSMonitor customers stock levels regularly and ensure its compliance to agreed norms.Ensure On-shelf Visibility in line with Planograms and execution of modern trade customer agreementsGather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within assigned territory.Manage all promotional activities by customer; implementing, evaluating and ensuring feedback.Coach & Manage merchandisers performance in line with agreed standards and capability building plansManage MT outlets performance using measurable sales metrics leveraging IT tools; Periodic reports on sales & distribution.Manage account Receivables by ensuring collection within credit period.Posted 24 Mar
Warehouse ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
Our client a leading organisation in the FMCG is looking to recruit a Warehouse manager who would be responsible for the following:Plan and oversee warehouse operations and activities; receive, process and issue warehouse stock.Ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.Relate with government agencies such as FPIS and QUARANTINE, weight & measure. Fire Agency, health & safety agency and others where needed.Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.Maintain all the documentation and register data. Responsible for all data inputs in the operating system (Agromex).Manage relationship with the labor contractor.Coordinate with sourcing team, QA team and Logistics teamPosted 16 Mar