Assistant Finance Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 13 Feb
- As an Assistant Finance Manager, you will supervise the Finance department to ensure a smooth operation of the Organization’s Financial system.
- Take up full responsibility in the absence of the Senior Finance Manager and take care of all the financial aspects of the organization
- Process all the bills on time in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the working of the organization.
- Oversee the account receivable and payable from time to time to keep a record of what amount must be taken from someone and what is to be paid.
- Fill the tax forms and deposit the tax from time to time as and when due. Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Act as a negotiator, dealing with the employees of each level of the company, inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal compliance and daily operations.
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget and make recommendations to Management.
- Collaborate with the various finance and Accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis. Deal and check all the matters relating to the banks.
- Analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kind of investments of the Company. Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and KPIs
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Skills and experience in Capital Investment Decision & investment Appraisal.
- B.Sc, M.Sc, in Accounting.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Similar role.
- A recognized certification in Accounting (ACCA, ICAN) is compulsory.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills and Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Proven accuracy in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
Nigerian Breweries Supply ChainNigerian Breweries | Nigeria
Nigerian Breweries Plc - Supply Chain FunctionWe are offering exciting career opportunities to qualified Nigerian graduates of Science & Engineering-related disciplines, who are eager to develop their already thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.Posted 27 Nov
Preventive Maintenance Specialist– PackagingNigerian Breweries | Lagos
The Preventive Maintenance Specialist is responsible for planned maintenance activities geared towards preventing equipment breakdowns and ensuring that processes are maintained in a fashion that ensures optimal equipment reliability via execution of Corrective and Preventive Maintenance tasks, while technically supporting operators at the same time. Roles & ResponsibilitiesExecutes Planned Corrective and Preventive Maintenance activities (including overhauls) in his work area according to set standardsSupports annual Overhaul of equipment in own area by providing inputs towards preparation of detailed FIM activity plan and providing inputs towards Preparation of the list of required parts.Ensures execution of technical work in a safe way and that workplace is organized according to extant 5S standards especially after maintenance activitiesParticipates actively in work preparation processes prior to work execution following set procedures.Identify and resolve difficult equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives, as necessary.Provides required inputs (task, spares, tools, man hour) required by Maintenance planner inPlanning and scheduling Planned corrective maintenance orders in own work area.Carries out/participates in BD analysis of machine(s) to avoid re-occurrence, reduce minor stops, optimize maintenance cost, increase MTBF/MTBA and follows up on agreed countermeasuresPosted 26 Sep