Assistant Finance Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 13 Feb
- As an Assistant Finance Manager, you will supervise the Finance department to ensure a smooth operation of the Organization’s Financial system.
- Take up full responsibility in the absence of the Senior Finance Manager and take care of all the financial aspects of the organization
- Process all the bills on time in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the working of the organization.
- Oversee the account receivable and payable from time to time to keep a record of what amount must be taken from someone and what is to be paid.
- Fill the tax forms and deposit the tax from time to time as and when due. Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Act as a negotiator, dealing with the employees of each level of the company, inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal compliance and daily operations.
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget and make recommendations to Management.
- Collaborate with the various finance and Accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis. Deal and check all the matters relating to the banks.
- Analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kind of investments of the Company. Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and KPIs
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Skills and experience in Capital Investment Decision & investment Appraisal.
- B.Sc, M.Sc, in Accounting.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Similar role.
- A recognized certification in Accounting (ACCA, ICAN) is compulsory.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills and Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Proven accuracy in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
Executive Assistant To MDWorkforce Group | Lagos
• Plan the MD’s programs and ensure records are appropriately kept • Organise all travel itinerary for the MD • Prepare reports, proposals, presentations, etc. • Filter general information, queries, phone calls, emails and invitations to the MD andredirect or handle them as appropriate • Arrange meetings for the MD and ensure he is well prepared for them • Take minutes of meetings and maintain proper documentation • Act as a point of contact between the MD and internal/external personnel • Organize the MD’s daily activities • Keep track of all appointments and maintain a well detailed and up to date diary • File all documents as it relates to the MD • Manage assigned, MD’s financial expenses • Perform all other tasks incidental to the job role and as may be assigned by the from time to time. Posted 21 Feb