Assistant Finance Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 13 Feb
- As an Assistant Finance Manager, you will supervise the Finance department to ensure a smooth operation of the Organization’s Financial system.
- Take up full responsibility in the absence of the Senior Finance Manager and take care of all the financial aspects of the organization
- Process all the bills on time in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the working of the organization.
- Oversee the account receivable and payable from time to time to keep a record of what amount must be taken from someone and what is to be paid.
- Fill the tax forms and deposit the tax from time to time as and when due. Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Act as a negotiator, dealing with the employees of each level of the company, inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal compliance and daily operations.
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget and make recommendations to Management.
- Collaborate with the various finance and Accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis. Deal and check all the matters relating to the banks.
- Analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kind of investments of the Company. Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and KPIs
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Skills and experience in Capital Investment Decision & investment Appraisal.
- B.Sc, M.Sc, in Accounting.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Similar role.
- A recognized certification in Accounting (ACCA, ICAN) is compulsory.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills and Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Proven accuracy in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
Consumer And Market Insights ManagerNigerian Breweries | Lagos
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics, and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheer at a time!What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigerian Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing team as a Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) Manager.The Consumer and Market Insights Manager will support brand teams across portfolios with deepening their understanding of consumers and lead a suite of qualitative and quantitative research projects. He or she will play a role in helping the marketing team move from Insights to action, and will lead research covering consumers, customers, and shoppers.He / she will shape a consumer centric agenda and work closely with the broader commercial team to deliver insights that aid frontline execution. He provides the commercial function (marketing and sales) with the right insights to fuel brand, channel, and sales strategy. The Consumer and Market Insights Manager is highly analytical, and data driven, He or she has appreciable experience in working with research agencies, strategic planning, advisory or management consulting. He or she can lead research projects from briefing to execution, interpret and present data to senior stakeholders, is an expert on research methodologies, and more importantly is a business partner to brand and portfolio teamsKEY RESPONSIBILITIESTakes responsibility for various continuous studies (brand trackers, retail audits, innovation trackers) and well as ad-hoc studies designed specifically to answer business questions or make innovation decisionsWorks closely with brand teams and creative agencies in concept development, ideation, helping align communication strategy with broader commercial objectives of the company, and provides a data driven perspectiveActs as the voice of the consumer. He or she consistently shares insights, new thinking, trends with brand and channel teams, hence embedding consumer centricity at the core of our marketing function Plays a pivotal role in annual planning, providing, and validating volume and value data, tracking pricing development, and collaborating across various functions including supply chain, finance, and sales to develop excellent commercial plansCollaborates with the media, strategy, and planning teams to provide monthly and quarterly competitive reviews on brands within the category, while also looking beyond beverages to inspire the marketing team Has full operational responsibility for data analytics and reporting- equity, volume share, value share, quarterly business updates, market forecasting, etc.Posted 01 Sep
Brand ManagerNigerian Breweries | Lagos
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics, and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigeria Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!We are offering an exciting opportunity to join the brand team in our Marketing department as a Brand Manager.The Brand Manager engages with colleagues and external stakeholders and keeps them informed on company developments, create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity. He/she ensures consumer resonating content is published and supports in the production of good brand content materials.Externally, he/she communicates with the media and other interested parties to announce new products and discuss brand changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company.The brand manager conceptualizes and co-ordinates the implementation of brand communication, sponsorship and events plans and strategies that will enhance the Equity Scores, Sales Performance and Profitability of the brand(s) in line with Company’s overall profit and portfolio objectives. KEY RESPONSIBILITIESBrand Management Initiate and manage the annual brand planning process that includes data analysis, coordination with the wider commercial function to achieve the brand objectives in accordance with the overall brand strategy.Execute brand initiatives in line with the brand role framework and brand positioning.Monitor and report competitors’ activities to identify issues and opportunities.Regular review of Brand’s profitability and making recommendations to mitigate deviation from estimated annual profit.Analysis of trade margins of competing brands to make appropriate proposals.Communication Development and MediaContributes to the development of the communications strategy for the brand in collaboration with the communications team, creative and digital agencies.Prepare agency briefs and subsequent evaluation and assessment of agency creative proposals.Review and access campaign performance using the media monitoring agency reports. Winning in Channels, Sponsorships, and EventsEvaluate brand strategies and plans against key channel dynamics.Manage sponsorship assets to ensure maximum Return On Investment (ROI) and impact.Develop experiential plans and ensure world class execution on time, on budget, on strategy and on target to consistently achieve the desired impactCommunication Research and global trendsManage brand budget to ensure budget control and optimization of spend. Work with relevant agencies to ensure internal and external approvals are secured for Brand Campaigns, Promotions and other brand activities.Organize periodic meetings with agencies to ensure flawless execution of brand activities and initiatives.Posted 26 Aug