Senior Finance Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 13 Feb
- As a Senior Finance Manager, you will supervise the Finance department to ensure a smooth operation of the Organization’s accounting system.
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal compliance and daily operations.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure financial statements are always organized and maintained.
- Check and supervise all the financial reports and documents.
- Collaborate with the various finance and accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Deal and check all the matters relating to the banks.
- Analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kind of investments of the Company.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance
- analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and KPIs
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Work closely with head Finance to follow up payments from school
- Inspection of project locations from time to time
- Prepare written reports and send to head accounts for a review.
- B.Sc., M.Sc., in Accounting/Finance.
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ experience in similar role.
- A recognized certification in Accounting (ACCA, ICAN) is compulsory.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills and Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
Information & Communication ManagerNigerian Breweries | Nigeria
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigeria Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead the IT department in our Ijebu-Ode brewery as Information & Communication Manager.Information and Communication Manager – Ijebu-Ode is a key position that provides technical, procedural, and operational support to the company’s digital journey to realize the objectives and benefits accruable to digital & technology for efficient and effective decision-makingKEY RESPONSIBILITIESMaintaining high level of customer satisfaction when attending to users’ requestAsset ManagementSystem maintenance and backup administrationInformation security managementTelecommunications SupportOversee compliance efforts (antivirus and patches) for servers and workstations in the locationIT Continuity SupportProvide hands-on support on technical IT issues for production network when requiredCarry out image backup of critical production servers.Provide ad-hoc IT support to ensure continuous brewery operationsEnsuring Mean Time to Resolve (MTTR) for all incidents is reduced to minimumProvide IT Support to the connected brewery roadmapPosted 06 May
Campaign & Content SpecialistNigerian Breweries | Lagos
PURPOSE OF THE JOB Responsible for developing and delivering campaign content for Nigerian Breweries B2B platforms. Create and manage all content for the Digital Sales Team. Create concepts and content for running daily business as well as supporting customer development initiatives. Write, develop/manage video and platform content with audience (B2B retail customers) in mind Design content for omni-channel media to reflect tone of voice and brand guidelines KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES o Create, develop and manage visual and written creative content for campaigns and articles using promotions and analytics to generate insights. o Manage campaigns and customer journey engagement via Heineken’s Global Marketing Automation platform. o Ensure all content is fully optimized for usability and drive retention, order frequency, digital revenue, user growth and engagement across all devices o Work collaboratively to develop, execute, and regularly update the content plan o Collaborate with brand teams to manage brand product information o Support to develop ideas on how to display content and products across B2B platforms in order to improve UX and conversions, as well as improving the content management systems & processesPosted 27 Oct