Senior Finance Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 13 Feb
- As a Senior Finance Manager, you will supervise the Finance department to ensure a smooth operation of the Organization’s accounting system.
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal compliance and daily operations.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure financial statements are always organized and maintained.
- Check and supervise all the financial reports and documents.
- Collaborate with the various finance and accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Deal and check all the matters relating to the banks.
- Analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kind of investments of the Company.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance
- analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and KPIs
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Work closely with head Finance to follow up payments from school
- Inspection of project locations from time to time
- Prepare written reports and send to head accounts for a review.
- B.Sc., M.Sc., in Accounting/Finance.
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ experience in similar role.
- A recognized certification in Accounting (ACCA, ICAN) is compulsory.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills and Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
Fresh HiresChevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited | Lagos
Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited (CEMCS Ltd.) seeks to hire new employees to fill the listed vacant roles in the organisation:Accounting Officer Location: Lekki, Lagos. 2. Software Developer Location: Lekki, Lagos.Posted 02 Sep
Executive Assistant To MDWorkforce Group | Lagos
• Plan the MD’s programs and ensure records are appropriately kept • Organise all travel itinerary for the MD • Prepare reports, proposals, presentations, etc. • Filter general information, queries, phone calls, emails and invitations to the MD andredirect or handle them as appropriate • Arrange meetings for the MD and ensure he is well prepared for them • Take minutes of meetings and maintain proper documentation • Act as a point of contact between the MD and internal/external personnel • Organize the MD’s daily activities • Keep track of all appointments and maintain a well detailed and up to date diary • File all documents as it relates to the MD • Manage assigned, MD’s financial expenses • Perform all other tasks incidental to the job role and as may be assigned by the from time to time. Posted 21 Feb