Senior Finance Manager
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 13 Feb
- As a Senior Finance Manager, you will supervise the Finance department to ensure a smooth operation of the Organization’s accounting system.
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal compliance and daily operations.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure financial statements are always organized and maintained.
- Check and supervise all the financial reports and documents.
- Collaborate with the various finance and accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Deal and check all the matters relating to the banks.
- Analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kind of investments of the Company.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance
- analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and KPIs
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Work closely with head Finance to follow up payments from school
- Inspection of project locations from time to time
- Prepare written reports and send to head accounts for a review.
- B.Sc., M.Sc., in Accounting/Finance.
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ experience in similar role.
- A recognized certification in Accounting (ACCA, ICAN) is compulsory.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills and Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
Internal Control AnalystTotal Exploration And Production Nigeria CPFA | Lagos
Total E&P Nigeria CPFA, a leading closed pension fund administrator managing the Total E&P Nigeria non-contributory pension fund, is looking to recruit an Internal Control Analyst.The ideal candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring internal control processes, as well as mitigating, detecting and eliminating fraud within the organisation.Other duties include the following:Ensure compliance with relevant policies, procedures and regulationsIncrease the operational efficiency of the CPFA and the FundImplement the company's internal control frameworkIdentify internal control gaps and deficienciesEvaluate adequacy of manual and automated business and financial controls and make any necessary revisions or additionsGather data for investigations and routinely perform detailed transaction reviews, testing and vouchingRecommend actions to provide continuous improvement and identify requirements to support the businessReport results of reviews, analyses & investigations to control owners and CPFA Management as requiredFollow-up on remediation plans, examination and audit recommendations to ensure timely implementationProvide support for and liaise with for external consultants, advisers, regulators, internal or external auditors during audits, business reviews and examinationsProvide in-house training to enhance operational efficiency, where possible, or recommend external trainings as appropriatePosted 23 Feb
Telesales SupervisorNigerian Breweries | _
The Telesales Supervisors would work with the Contact Centre Lead (CCL) & the Contact Centre Manager to manage the day-to-day operation at the Contact Centre. He / She supervises a team of Telesales Agent calling on customers as assigned; sell NB products to them and follow up to ensure those products are delivered satisfactorily.RESPONSIBILITY To assist in the coordinating the day-to-day running of and the activities of team of Telesales Representatives / Agents at the Contact Centre – the Telesales activities of selling and Customer problem solving.Perform training, coaching, and leading Telesales representatives and as they provide support for customers.To drive achievement of service and sales targets, SLA’s and KPIs at the Centre continually. To ensure use of Telephone to achieving effective coverage to the assigned outlets and to sell all NB products to them, thereby increasing NB coverage of the market and achieve customer centric objectives.Guide Telesales representatives through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, and handling issues that cannot be fielded by telesales representativesDaily steering the frontline (STF) meeting by leading team meetings, develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate telesales representatives and supervisors.Work with the Contact Center Manager in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.Present reports and analyzing contact center data to improve processes and performance.Consistently evaluate the performance of telesales representatives, ensure discipline and corrective actions where necessary Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.Provide leadership for telesales Agents by actively engaging and supporting them to ensure better performanceWork with Contact Centre Manager to implement Change Programs and Projects which impact the contact centreWork with Contact Centre Manager to carry out regular evaluation /assessment and develop a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with trainers to ensure the skills and knowledge are develop effectively.Identifying and instilling best practice, processes, systems and recommend continuous improvement idea for the centre.Regularly Reports weekly team activities to Contact Centre Manager. Assist CCM in coordinating set up and ensuring that all tools in use for working such as Quick Drinks (QD) are readily available and functioning at all times.Regular follow-through on all sales order generated by TSRs for prompt delivery to customers.Constantly liaising with respective Field Sales Team (STL, ASM, Fulfilment Agents to ensure all other created by the Agents are fulfilled timely and in-full (OTIF).Preparing and updating effective daily call plan for TSRs for a productive customer relationship management.Work closely with the various sales area team to ensure that customers are happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt feedbacks from customers with a view to proffering solutions to their challenges.Monitor all calls to ensure that due process and quality standards are adhered to and intervene / correct TSR where necessary.Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the centerPosted 02 Feb