Workforce Group | LagosPosted 08 Feb
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for driving global organic search strategy and execution, improving visibility of web properties, increasing website traffic from target audiences, and driving qualified leads and sales. The ideal individual should be competent in the following areas:
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues with the WordPress platform.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem solving.
- YouTube Optimization: – Ability to drive traffic to video content from search engines and optimize videos for YouTube search.
- App Store Optimization
- Optimizing videos for search engines using keyword-enriched descriptions and tags.
- We are strategically examining available platforms and apps to ensure video content is being widely distributed.
- Graduate with a degree in any discipline
- Work experience in Digital Marketing, preferably within consulting.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns with demonstrated proficiency in research, ideation, strategy & experience mapping.
- content production, ATL, BTL, OOH, PPC, Display, Social, Mobile, to Influencer Marketing.
- Solid knowledge of data, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Knowledge of Active Campaign CRM software.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Workforce Group Assessors Skill Trainning ProgrammeWorkforce Group | Lagos
Through our Assessors Training program, Workforce Resourcing seeks to identify and groom individuals who have the potential to become prominent External Assessors. The specialized training is totally free, providing you with a singular opportunity to gain in-depth understanding and skill in assessment. By participating in our Workforce Assessors Training, you will gain a profound understanding of the assessment process, enabling you to make informed judgments and evaluations. You will learn to critically analyze data, provide constructive feedback, and contribute to the enhancement of quality and efficiency across a range of fields.The Workforce Assessors Training program will prepare you to become a valued assessor. This opportunity is open to individuals who are committed to advancing their skills and contributing to the highest standards of quality and assessment. The prerequisites for participating in the free Assessors Training are listed below. Posted 12 Sep
Legal ManagerNigerian Breweries | Lagos
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!What makes us great? It’s our people! A life with Nigeria Breweries Plc provides an enabling environment to grow your career in line with your aspirations. Come join the team!Are you interested in joining our Legal Team? We are offering an exciting opportunity as the Legal Manager The Legal Manager will support the Legal department in ensuring that internal stakeholders are given proper and value adding legal support and guidance thereby enabling the smooth execution of the Company’s plans and objectives as well as avoiding/reducing the risk of potential liability and/or disruption to the Company’s operationsThe Legal Manager is an excellent communicator with appreciable experience in Dispute Resolution/Litigation in Nigeria and general Corporate and Commercial law practice including contract drafting/review, Intellectual Property, Real Estate/Property Law and Employment Law.Key ResponsibilitiesReview and provide advice to the business on laws, licensing, and contracts required for the operation of the businessProvide support to the external solicitors for the efficient and effective resolution of disputes involving the Company. Draft, review, and support the negotiation and finalisation of contracts and ensure good contract management.Manage Dispute Resolution, litigation, and ADR cases, attend Court sittings, maintain a register of cases, and management of external lawyers.Manage trademark licenses and all intellectual property of the business. Ensure legal due diligence during land/property acquisition and draft all real estate legal documents such as Conveyance documents, Leases, etc, maintain a register of all company’s real estate.Any other related responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.Posted 28 Jul