Head Client Service
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 07 Mar
The Head of
Client and Industry will be responsible for establishing Workforce Group as a
clear thought leader in the Human Resource Management space and executing the firm’s strategy to become the leading management consulting firm.
The ideal individual will act as an internal support to the business units ununderorkforce Group, making reasearch and giving market insight across all industries
- Prepare, research, and write persuasive proposals.
- Proposal writing, working in conjunction with the LOBs.
- Conduct research and develop thought-leadership marketing
publications on opportunities and macro trends (e.g. technology, workforce
demographics etc.) impacting HR practitioners.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative
research projects (internally and externally) to inform Workforce Group’s
- Proof-read and edit submitted content from team members from
different lines of business to meet Workforce Group’s agreed publishable
- Ensure consistency of grammar, spelling, punctuation, usage,
syntax, idiom, form and writing style on each Workforce Group publication.
- Ensure verifiability of Workforce Group published content by
maintaining research files (which includes proofs, source material and
documentation) for each publication.
- Ensure usage of appropriate images, charts, infographics, captions
etc. on each Workforce Group publication by working closely with the marketing
- Work with marketing team to track social
media metrics to analyze the success of Workforce Group’s thought-leadership
content marketing efforts for each line of business and optimize accordingly.
- Build a research design that is fit for purpose,
methodologically sound and stand up to external media and academic
scrutiny as well as be cost effective and timely to deliver.
- Build on existing initiatives to curate
learning engagement opportunities for Workforce Group’s current bank of
research, seek feedback on performance to ensure ongoing improvement, and to
develop new research and learning strategies.
- Be operationally and financially accountable for the
thought-leadership research, set timelines and ensure that they are met,
and ensure that client requests and incidental events are responded to
quickly and appropriately.
- Mentor and manage both direct and indirect reports to ensure
that projects are completed and employee expertise is being developed
Client Service ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
The Client Service Manager will be responsible for generating revenue by creating and maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, understanding and interpreting technical requirements of clients and providing technical information to clients. The Client Service Manager will be responsible for client retention and growth.Posted 07 Mar
Head Client ServiceWorkforce Group | Lagos
The Head of Client and Industry will be responsible for establishing Workforce Group as a clear thought leader in the Human Resource Management space and executing the firm’s strategy to become the leading management consulting firm.The ideal individual will act as an internal support to the business units ununderorkforce Group, making reasearch and giving market insight across all industriesPosted 07 Mar