HR Expert In Residence
Workforce Group | LagosPosted 22 Feb
The role-holder is a digital-savvy HR Expert who is passionate about helping HR Professionals learn/grow and will be responsible for aligning all Business & HR Africa’s communications, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity and bring all digital community experiences to life for mid-to-senior level HR & Business professionals.
The HR Expert in Residence will lead and participate in all conversations to help educate potential and current clients about Business & HR in Africa and help establish the company as the trusted authority in the HR industry. This is to increase our brand recognition, not just of service offerings but also to lead and educate in the HR industry.
- Display a good understanding of HR topics, policies, and procedures, with specific skills in training strategies.
- Have sound research and analytical skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail.
- Project management experience will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent language and communication skills and have the ability to manage & influence
stakeholders across various areas of the business
- Has to a wide pool of HR Professionals.
- High level of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to facilitate effectively on a diverse range of topics.
- Ability to proffer solutions across the different Lines of Business.
- Commitment to delivering value to the business, including an ROI.
- Proactive, value- and making in nature.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
Client Service ManagerWorkforce Group | Lagos
The Client Service Manager will be responsible for generating revenue by creating and maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, understanding and interpreting technical requirements of clients and providing technical information to clients. The Client Service Manager will be responsible for client retention and growth.Posted 07 Mar
Head Client ServiceWorkforce Group | Lagos
The Head of Client and Industry will be responsible for establishing Workforce Group as a clear thought leader in the Human Resource Management space and executing the firm’s strategy to become the leading management consulting firm.The ideal individual will act as an internal support to the business units ununderorkforce Group, making reasearch and giving market insight across all industriesPosted 07 Mar